Be quiet

Markiplier x reader
_______________

"Ahhh no!!". I heard Mark screaming in the recording room.

He was playing farming simulator 2019 with Bob and Wade (06/07/20 video reference lol). I've been a little frustrated because he's been so busy filming videos these past few days. I mean, I'm proud of him since he's so dedicated to his work but I miss him. I miss his touch. '*sigh* maybe ill go take a shower'.

"How do you go in a straight line?!" Marks screaming echos down the hall. 'hmm' I smirk to myself. I had an idea.

As quietly as I could I snuck into Marks recording space. He noticed me coming in giving me a quick glance before turning back to his monitor. I remained as quiet as possible sneaking around the room towards him, trying not to get in the camera's view.

"Noooo I'm stuck in the trees!" Mark whined still playing his game. I covered my mouth, suppressing my giggle. Mark then looked at me quickly and save me a sexy smile. I bit my lip while giving him eye contact and climbing underneath his stand up desk.

He furrowed his eyebrows in curiosity and confusion but he looked back up at his monitor. Since he was standing this made things easier so I could kneel in front of him. I was a little nervous because I wasn't actually sure if he would get upset over this. Especially since he was recording with people. Hesitantly, I reached out my fingertips and softly traced over his crotch.

Immediately he jerked his hips back a little out of shock and let out a small gasp. I quickly looked up at him for permission. He didn't look back but he appeared a little flustered. He put his hand down under the desk, I softly put my hand in his and he placed it back on his crotch. I grinned and began rubbing it again. Mark became quiet only giving short responses to Bob and Wade.

"You okay Mark? You given up yet?" I heard Bob chuckling through his headphones.
"Nope! Still trying to fix this field, " Mark blurted out trying to sound as normal as possible.

His member became partially hard as I touched him through his trousers.

"He's just suffering in silence, Bob, cus he can't drive the massive tractor he wasted all our money on" Wade joked. Mark gave him a quick 'yep' in response and the others were laughing at him.

I gripped the edges of his trousers on each side and slowly slid them down to his ankles. He helped by lifting his feet up and kicking them behind him. I placed a small kiss on the outside of his boxers. He lightly bucked his hips asking for more.

I perked up at him and his eyes met mine for a second. In return, I gave him a devilish smile while sliding his boxers down. His member flung out in his process. He looked back to the computer trying to give his best poker face but his gorgeous honey eyes said it all. If he him and I were alone he would be aggressive with me since I teasing him. But I was in control this time, it felt thrilling knowing we could get caught.

I held onto the base of his shaft and began sucking on it. Mark let out a rather loud grunt from how sudden it was. Even though he was being loud, I had no intention of stopping. I only went down on him harder.

"You alright Mark?" Wade asked a little concerned. I guess to other people that would've sounded angry but lucky for him since he could easily make up an excuse.
"Y-yeah I just can't drive this tractor straight." Mark said jokingly.

I jerked off the parts of his dick that I couldn't get in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the tip every once in a while. I enjoyed every moment of this, I could feel myself getting really horny over this. The sounds from me sucking on him became a little noisy from me drooling over him. I realised this was a problem so instead I tried jerking him off but this only made things louder. Both Mark and me jerking him made too much noise. I almost let out a laugh but stopped myself. 'This couldn't get more obvious what we were doing' I thought to myself.