🍁Drunkard Husband🍁

Please do read my first story " unrequited love "and do vote...

Roshni POV:

I was going to the classroom to take the next lecture of the primary students but suddenly my phone rang and I picked up the phone

I was going to the classroom to take the next lecture of the primary students but suddenly my phone rang and I picked up the phone. The person on the phone said "madam, you're mom's health is getting worsen day by day we have to her operation. You have to pay 6 lakh for the operation. So please submit the amount soon so that we can start her operation without any delay. I hope you understand madam.".

It was call from the reception of the hospital. I have to arrange 6 lakh somehow. But who'll give me this much amount?

I was trying to hold myself from falling anytime. It has been 7 years since mom is admitted to the hospital. Also been 10 year's dad left us for another woman.

The reason behind his abdomen is just because mom wasn't able to give birth to another child. He wanted to have a boy. But his dreams went into vain so he left us.

From that day mom tries hard to nurture me with care and love. But suddenly we got to know that she's having cancer.

From that day mom is admitted to the hospital. Somehow I managed to handle her and my studies.

I got the job as a teacher in the school.

Although it doesn't give enough Salary which could help mom to get better treatment.

I just wanted some way to heal her cancer. But I'm not having enough money to admit her to a cancer special hospital.

I went to the principal office to ask for leave from the school to meet mom. I knocked on the door and she said to come in. I said "madam, I want a half leave today so that I can meet my mom in the hospital. She needs me now. " she said "please tell me I'm like your mother also. I'll help you if I can somehow. " Then I told her everything about mom operation.

This is the first time I'm sharing my problems with anyone. Because there is no one to help and support us. I'm having mom only and she's having me only.

I was about to leave but she stopped me. She said " if you want I can help you. But I want your help too. If you agreed with my condition then I can give you money for the operation of your mom."

I asked "what is your condition madam? "

She replied "please don't get me wrong but I want your help to heal my son's, broken heart.
He is left broken because his girlfriend left him. "

I asked, "how can I help you, madam, in this?"

She said " I want you to marry my son. He doesn't live with me. He thinks I'm behind his misery. But I'm not. One day he came with a girl and introduce her to me as his girlfriend. I was happy with his choice. Her name was Nisha. But the girl he has chosen wasn't good".