🌺14🌺

Next update after 60+ votes....

Shaurya's POV :

I heard their conversation which they had after my lashed out...

I really do regret shouting on her now...

I should not have said those words to her...

I've never done a thing which will make her happy...

But I end up hurting her...

Whenever I tried to talk to her, her red swollen face comes in front of...

Because of me, she's is hurting herself too...

She didn't hug me too...

I was thinking of a way to make it up to her...

I really miss hugging her while sleeping...

I know this is my fault only...

I was in deep thoughts when Siya came and sit beside keeping her head on my shoulder...

I wiped her teary eyes and asked "what happened siyu? Why are you crying?"...

She turned me to face her and said "Bhai I want to tell you something very important...I had promised bhabhi that I won't tell you but after seeing both of sad I want to tell you...."

"What do you want to tell me? Tell me asap" I said to her...

"Bhai it wasn't bhabhi's idea to blackmail you for your marriage...it was me who suggested her idea....because I love you both very much...you were so much engaged in taking care of you...and bhabhi was also in love with you, so I thought to bring you both together. "

"Siyu you should not have done that before saying it to me..."I said to her...

"I did it because I know you won't marry anyone before my marriage so I didn't have any way rather than blackmailing you...I'm really sorry that...but please don't fight with bhabhi....she hasn't been eating since your lashed out..." Siyu said...

"Siyu go and feed you bhabhi...I will talk to your bhabhi later...okay" I said and kissed her forehead and went to the hospital...

I got a call from Ananya...

She wanted to meet me so I told her to meet after the engagement of Sneha and Rajat...

Because she is going to join our hospital once again...

She was really hurt after my marriage to Arohi...

So I couldn't say no to her...

After my marriage, I really do miss her...

I came home and saw siyu and arohi were watching "13 reasons why"...

Both of them were so engrossed, so I hugged siyu to get their attention...

I wanted to hug and kiss her but not in front of siyu...

But my efforts went into vain when I saw her drooling over that Justin Foley...

I just hate him getting the attention of my wife who is mine.....

I won't forgive you, Brandon Flynn...

How she could do this to me.....

She was drooling on him that too in front of me...

I just switched off the television and went to the bedroom...

I closed the door forcefully to let her know my anger...

I got freshen up and went down where I saw her making efforts to get the jar from the shelf...