🌹 Love the way you are 🌹

Please do read my first story " unrequited love "and do vote...

Aryaman:

( This is 24-year-old Aryaman)

I didn't ask mamma and pappa about the girl who is going to marry me and said yes without looking at her photo. When I was born my biological parents gave me to my dad's brother and sister in law (my chacha and Chachi).

Because they weren't able to give birth to any child. But I hate my biological mom and dad.

How could they give me to the others without thinking about me? Just because they have 2 children already. They didn't think about me.

I said yes to the marriage. This marriage is fixed by mamma and pappa ( chacha and Chachi).

When my mom and dad came to know about it they try to cancel the wedding just because the bride is from the village.

"aap logo ko problem h usase, mujhe nahi hai. Mai usase hi shadi karunga. I love my mamma pappa. I don't want your interference in this".

I wanted to see her photo also so I saw her photo. She doesn't look that much good. But I want my revenge from mom's dad so I said yes without hearing their thoughts about the girl.

I don't want anything from them. Was it so easy to give me to someone else?

This question I always wanted to ask them but I don't want my mamma pappa to feel guilty.

They are too good. I just love them. Marriage is the smallest thing that I can do for them.

I'm still studying at college. Now I'm pursuing my MBA. It's too early to get married but for mamma pappa, I can do it.

My mamma pappa told me that the girl with I'm going to marry need to get married soon. Because her dad wants her in safe hands.

My pappa (chacha) and my soon to be wife's dad were childhood best friends.

And her dad is now having very few days so he wants us to get married asap.

Both of them promised they will become relatives when they'll have a child.

So it's time to fulfill their promise to get us married.

I don't want my friends in the marriage because it will make me feel like a joker. I mean who gets married this much early.

I just want to live my life first. But I have to make this sacrifice for my parents.

They didn't let me feel like I'm their adopted child.

They nurture me like I'm the most precious thing in this world.

I love them the most in this world. My whole life is around them. Mata-pita ke charno me swarg hai! ❤