🌺21-END🌺

Please do read my first story " unrequited love "and do vote...

Next update after 70+ votes

Arohi's POV:

"Are please get up baby...Sneha and Siya are waiting for us....so let's get up we need to catch our flight...." shauri was trying to wake me up while caressing my hairs and cheeks...

"Only 5 minutes, shauri then I will get up...." I whined...

"I'm hearing this from the last 30 minutes....now get up otherwise we will miss our flight...." He said...

"Why are you shouting shauri? How cruel you are ?" I asked while opening my eyes...

"I'm not shouting Aru... I'm just telling....please get up baby" he said while taking me in his arms...

I placed my head in his chest while he was taking me the bathroom...

He placed me under the shower and said "now shower fast...I will make breakfast for you..."

"Don't you want to join me in the shower?" I and winked at him...

"uff you cruel woman...We will be late for the flight then....but don't worry we will do our pending work at our home.." He winked and went out...

Now it was my turn to blush...

I got fresh and we both had our breakfast...

Now we are on the flight for Mumbai...

"What happened Aru?" He asked...

"I'm scared to face everyone...they must be angry on me" I replied...

"Of course they are... it's their right to be angry with you...." He said...

"stop taking their side... Otherwise, I will kill you " I warned...

"ufff your mood swings started already..." he laughed at me...

"you are responsible for this... Now bear with it... " I said while caressing my baby bump...

"I will love to see your weird cravings and naughtiness," he said while coming towards me...

I narrowed my eyes...

"I've heard woman gets more horny and sexy during the pregnancy.... " he winked and bite my earlobe...

"I don't need any reason to get horny... And about being sexy... I'm born hot and sexy... " I replied while leaving him daze...

He realized what I said and came towards me to catch...

I was trying not to get caught and ran slowly...

"Hey don't run... You are pregnant and running is not good for the baby.... " he said while stopping in his position...

I was thinking of my stunt when he stood behind me and bite my neck...

"you cheated on me... How can you do this... You are the devil" I whined...

He turned me to face him and said "I didn't cheat... You should be more careful Aru... You have 2 life's to look over... One is you and another is our baby... "

I nodded and hugged him...

"By the way are you are looking very sexy...." He complements for the first time...

" He complements for the first time