🌺2🌺

Arohi's POV :

I'm nervous about what if he won't accept my proposal...

I was thinking when I got a call from Sneha...

She said she has completed the work I assigned to her ...

Although she was the one who suggested this idea too...

But I'm not having enough courage to face him that too without stuttering...

Although I'm a very confident girl in front of him my tongue gets stuck...

I called my assistant and said to her to call the doctor Shaurya to my office immediately...

I was preparing my script then he came with knocked on the door...

He was standing in front of me that too without looking at me...

As if he will be ash if he looks at the girl...

He's so innocent man... Who has basic ethics...

And here I was waiting for his attention but it never came

So I asked "Doctor. Shaurya Singh do you know who am I? "...

He nodded yes...

"you are the Ms. Arohi the owner of this New horizon hospital.... " he said professionally...

"yes, Ms.Arohi but soon to be Mrs. Shaurya... " I said keeping away my nervousness...

He was shocked by my reference as Mrs. Shaurya...

I said "Yes I want to marry you... "

He immediately replied "but I don't want to... "

"But you don't have any option rather than Marrying me Dr. Shaurya," I said immediately too...

"Whatever but I won't marry you... I'll stay single whole life rather than marrying you.. " he replied calmly ...

"now Dr. Shaurya you had not left any option rather than forcing... " I said and called on one number... It was Sneha's number...

"Take this and talk... "I said giving him a phone...

"Your sister is with my men's who will hurt her if you won't accept this marriage... "I said...

"Hello," he said...

"hii Bhai" Siya replied normally...

"Are you alright siya? " Shaurya asked...

"yes, Bhai... I'm with Sneha didi... And her friend Rajat... Both of them are very nice... They said that you are their friend... And you said them to take me out... For a Lunch... " she said excitedly...

"Okay siya... I'm here for you... Don't worry... " Shaurya said...

"she is safe now but I can't guarantee about it further if you said no to the proposal... " I said...