🍁5🍁

One month later......

Vyom's POV :

"Jaan nahi jana h na office. Let's spend whole day together with the cuddling and kissing. " I whined.

( Love please I don't want to go to the office.... )

She replied " I know about your cuddling and all... It is not only about cuddling... It's just your way of making love. So I don't want you to waste your time on me instead of the office. We do have nights na. So please go otherwise our company will face consequences as you had not attended the office for the last 2 months ".

I said "who said I waste my time with you... You're my precious time wasting interest. .. You're not feeling well from the last 2 day's let's make an appointment with the doctor for your check-up. "

"First you go to the office then we will tale appointment with the doctor tomorrow. Fine now.... " she said cupping my face.

"Okay but you take care of yourself and don't go to the school as you not feeling well. .. Just stay home and take rest. Because once I came back I won't let you take rest as you know " I winked at her and she blushed the next moment and hug me in the shyness...

It has been 1 month since I took her innocence away but still, she blushes like a teenager...

Ufff

Ufff....... Ye adaa.....

I kiss her on lips after some time she also reciprocates. Then I went to the office...

Today I'm having a meeting with my biggest clients

The clients are now coming one by one in the conference room while I'm checking their details...

The next moment I saw her seating on the chair in front of me...

After some time the meeting was over and I was about to leave the conference room she came and hugged me from behind...

I jerked her hands and make her turned to face me...

Once again she was about to hug me I back off and raised my hand to stop her from doing all this drama...