🌺3🌺

Arohi's POV :

We are now going to our room while Siya is already asleep in her room...

She was very tired so we first took her in the room ...

I'm very tired too and seeing Shaurya's face he is also looking tired...

Uff this weddings and it's traditional attire both are very heavy and tiring......

He opened his room and we entered it...

It looks so classy and simple yet beautiful just like him...

He looked at me and said "there is a washroom you can go and change there... " and went to another room to change his clothes...

I come out and was waiting for him...

After a few minutes, he also arrived and took a pillow ...

"where are you going ?" I asked...

" to sleep on the couch" he replied...

"There is no need for it... It's King size bed we can adjust here easily or you are afraid of losing your running hormones... " I asked while raising my eyebrow...

"not at all... I'm comfortable sleeping on the couch... you can sleep here peacefully " he replied Taking blanket too...

"Don't worry I won't take advantage of yours... We will do it after a month... So come and sleep here... " I replied while indicating him to sleep beside me...

He came and sleep on his side...

I went to his side and placed my head on his chest...

He flinched at my action but didn't say anything and didn't place his arms around me too...

So unromantic...

We slept together then...

I woke up and went to get fresh...

Then I kiss his forehead and went to wake up siya for her school

She woke up and hugged me tightly while wishing good morning...

She's such a baby...

My first baby and always will be...

I feel protected towards her for the first time we met...

After waking her up I went to make breakfast...

I told the maid to prepare everything which is needed in suji ka halwa...

This is my first reason which is one of the rituals after marriage...

I made suji ka halwa for the breakfast which Siya and Shaurya love the most...

He came down wearing a black shirt...