Transferring

The moment Aurene Grace stepped a foot into the so-called prestigious school, she knew she had made the wrong choice.

'There's no way I'm going to be patient enough with these bunch of stuck-up brats,' was what she thought, as she observed the students around her who were showing off their wealth through their personal items such as expensive watches and useless accessories, that one don't even need in the environment of learning.

But she knew better than to point it out, or to be specific, being the public enemy. 

The easiest way to survive in such school is to keep a low profile, away from any possible threats.

Such as, obnoxious fangirls.

"Hey, Grace, check this out!! They look particularly handsome today, aren't they?" a classmate of hers shoved her smartphone to Aurene's face, showing a picture of a particular group of boys.

'For me, they all look the same everyday.'

Aurene held back her spiteful remark, putting up the sweetest smile she could muster. "Of course, they're literally sparkling, aren't they?"

"I know right! Ah... I wish I could be their classmates too!"

Aurene knew why the girl was wishing for such a trivial thing. It was a total mystery for her a few days ago as to why all the students were desperate to enter a certain class.

S Class aka Special Class.

A class made up of unique members, most of them being an heir to a big company or families. There's no doubt that they had all the good things such as good looks, wealth and reputation.

And that was one of the reason why Aurene hated the school so much.

A lot of students worship them like they were some kind of god, thus making them  having a lot of followers in the school. So once they set their eyes on someone, that person is totally dead. Was that how schools nowadays supposed to work?

'Ugh, my head hurts just thinking about them..'

Aurene slowly walked towards the cafeteria with her boxed lunch, a habit she formed after learning about the school. She doesn't want the cliche set-up of bumping into the popular students then getting bullied, after all.

The girl checked her phone for any update on the school web as she munched on her rice balls that she had made earlier in the morning. She can't relate as to how the students are satisfied with purchasing the school's expensive lunch sets, but she guessed it wasn't a hard feat seeing all the students are so rich.

"Aurene! You're eating those again today?" a figure popped up from behind Aurene, setting their tray beside the girl.

"Erika, you know I don't like wasting my money," Aurene grumbled, but still smiled at the newly-arrived girl beside her.

Her only true friend.

"You look like you're murdering those poor rice balls, you know!" Erika exclaimed, giggling behind her hand.

'Might as well as tell her..'

"Well, it's just, I still can't understand as to why everyone in my class worship those S Class so much.." the girl complained, taking another bite from her rice balls. "I understand that they're heirs to big companies or so, but they're still human beings. I can't stand seeing their pictures get shoved up to my face every single day!"

Erika chuckled, taking a bite from her own lunch. "What can we do? They basically have more powers than we have."

"Powers, huh?" Aurene glanced at the slim girl beside her.