Chapter 1

A/N: The concept for this book belongs to @Koud_Folc. Check out the one shot: https://www.wattpad.com/494226087-oneshots-frozen-elsa-x-fem-reader-good-girl 

It was simple really. I was an 18 year old teenager who has moved out from her parents' house, and bought an apartment. I was getting lonely so I bought a white dog from the pound. I cuddled her, fed her, took care of her, gave her nice baths, maybe spoiled her...but I was not expecting that dog to turn into a gorgeous woman three days later. 

"Um, hi," I said awkwardly, watching the naked woman on my bed. I had fallen asleep last night with Elsa curled up next to me, and this morning I almost fell off the bed when I saw her. 

"Hi..." Elsa said, looking around her, "I'm not a dog..."

I laughed nervously, "No, you're not...oh my gosh! You need clothes!" I ripped my eyes away from her and dashed to my closet, pulling out a sweater, some shorts, and undergarments. I passed them to Elsa and looked away. 

"Um, Y/N, how do I put these on?" I heard her ask. I turned around, and saw that she was putting on the sweater upside down. 

"Oh, well you put that on the other way," I said. 

"Can you help me?" I walked over to Elsa and handed her the bra. 

"You have to put this on first." I quickly helped her slide it on her shoulders and fiddled with the clasp. I practically shoved the sweater over her head, and instructed her how to put on pants and socks. 

"I'm going to make breakfast," I said hastily, flying out of the room and down the stairs. My dog is a woman. A beautiful woman...holy shit! Out of all the girls I've seen in my lifetime, Elsa was far by the most gorgeous. I think I was panicking. Stop thinking about that! She's your dog!

I cracked a bunch of eggs absentmindedly and threw them into a pan. What do dogs that turn into humans like to eat? I made a sloppy omelet by the time Elsa had come down the stairs. 

"It smells good," she said. I gave her half of the omelet, and she had liked it so much that I gave her the rest. I was too nervous to eat anyway. 

"So, do you know why you're a human?" I asked. 

"Nope! But being a human is so much better than being a dog. I can talk to you now!" Elsa said excitedly. 

"Right, but-"

"Do you not want me to become a dog?" Elsa asked in a small voice.

"No! No, no, that's not it! It's just that I wasn't expecting-"

"Please don't send me back to that place! The other dogs are mean, and they don't like me. I'l be a good girl, I'll listen to you and do everything you tell me to" Elsa said, tears starting to form. 

"I'm not going to send you back there," I promised, and Elsa flung herself at me. 

"Oh thank you, Y/N!" she said, her face buried in my shoulder. I tentatively wrapped my arms around Elsa, rubbing her back reassuringly. 

"You do have to listen to me though. You're around my age, 18, so you could get in trouble for not following the rules. I'll have to teach you how to be human," I said, and Elsa nodded eagerly. 

"Okay, rule number one, when I say hide, you have to hide. My friends don't know who you are and I've never mentioned that I have a human-dog, so I have to break it to them slowly," I explained. 

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, "Y/N? Are you there?"

"Hide!" I whisper-yelled. 

"Who's that?" Elsa asked as I pushed her upstairs. 

"My girlfriend."