Chapter 4

Elsa's POV

"You know Jack?" Y/N asked, surprised.

"Yes I do! He was...he was..." I flushed, and didn't finish my sentence. I knew Y/N wanted to know more, but she didn't say press on it. I remember Jack, but our relationship was...

"Is there anyone else that you remember?" 

"Honey..." I muttered. I could feel Y/N's questioning gaze.

"A dog turning into a human is...surprising. Were you cursed or something?" she asked. I think she meant the last part as a joke, but I started to panic.

"Cursed...Honey...Jack...snow, Jack Frost! Where's Jack?" I asked frantically. 

"He's at the door," Y/N said, reaching for me, but I pulled away. Y/N sighed, and opened the door for the white haired boy to enter. Just as he stepped through the doorway, I tackled him in a hug. 

"Jack! Jack you're safe!" I said, holding onto him. I could sense something rolling off of Y/N...anger? Jealously? I'm not sure. 

"Uh, Y/N?" he motioned to me attached to his chest, "I thought I was babysitting your dog, not a teenage girl. 

"Elsa sit down," Y/N said roughly. My eyes widened in surprise and hurt, but I sat down nonetheless next to jack. Y/N gave a quick explanation about my situation to Jack and he seemed mildly surprised.

"There's something familiar about her too, but I just can't place it," he said, studying me.

"Well I have to go, my interview is in an hour, and I want to run some errands before I go," Y/N said, standing up. 

"Well what do I do with her?" Jack asked.

"You decide. She seems to like you anyway," Y/N said roughly before walking out, slamming the door harshly. 

I watched Y/N slam the door, and I frowned. I sensed that she was unhappy and upset...I think at me. I don't know why, I don't know what I did. But Jack was here! I don't remember much about him, but he was an important person in my other life. 

"We can go to the carnival," Jack suggested. 

"What's a cardinal?" I asked.

"Carnival. There's a bunch of rides, games, food...especially chocolate," he grinned. 

"That sounds great!" I said. 

*******

Once we got to the carnival, I wanted to go on all of the rides. They all looked so fun! But Jack said we have to take it slow, and try some of the easier stuff first. He bought me some cotton candy and chocolate which I devoured fast. He seemed to be more amused than annoyed at me.

Jack played an arcade game and won me a stuffed snowman, which reminded me...I think he bought me a snowflake bracelet once. I hugged Jack and thanked him for the snowman.

"Hey Jack!" a strawberry blonde girl game up with a blonde friend. 

"Hey Anna, hey Rapunzel," Jack said, greeting the two girls, "This is Elsa." Anna studied me closely, and I shifted uncomfortably. 

"You're familiar..." she muttered. There was something familiar about the red haired girl too, and though I couldn't place it, I knew we were best friends. 

"Want to ride a roller coaster with us?" I asked hopefully, wanting Anna to join. 

"Sure," she grinned.

We rode on roller coasters, ate chocolate, something that spins around until you throw up, ate chocolate, until Jack decided to slow it down before we head home. Anna and Rapunzel left about half an hour ago, but invited Jack and I to a party on Saturday. 

"Let's go on the ferris wheel. The line short," Jack said, pointing to the big round circle. I followed him and climbed into the rickety seat.

I'm starting to remember more...Jack was my boyfriend in my other life. I don't know what I feel for him now though, but he's still as kind as I remember. I just don't know if I like him that way anymore...especially with-

"Elsa, look," Jack said, pointing to a rainbow in the sky. 

"Wow, it's pretty," I said, gazing at the arc. We stopped at the top of the ferris wheel now, and everyone was small from up here. 

"Elsa," Jack whispered, "I feel like I know you. That I've known you for a long time."

I nodded slowly, "Yes, we did know each other. I think I was cursed, Jack. I don't remember by who, but they cursed me to become a dog and lose my memories."

"Do you remember who I was to you," Jack asked softly, taking my hand. I looked down as Jack entwined our fingers. 

"You were my boyfriend," I whispered. I surprised, but pleased smile from don Jack's lips, and he started to lean in. I froze, but I saw his lips coming closer, and closer...The ferris wheel started to move again, and Jack jolted back. He smiled, but we just sat in silence as the ferris wheel ended. We got off and Jack said it was time to go home. It was such a fun day! I got to spend time with Jack, do fun things, but I'm not sure what to make of the moment where we almost kissed. 

"I'm hungry," I said. 

"You ate so much chocolate at the carnival," Jack laughed, but drove us to a nearby Burger King.  

"Isn't this where Y/N works?" I asked excitedly, unbuckling my seatbelt. 

"Is it?" Jack frowned, "You shouldn't go in. Elsa? Elsa!" I could hear him call my name, but I wanted to see Y/N! We had so much fun at the carnival, and I wanted to tell her about the party, and Jack! Maybe not Jack.

"Y/N! I burst into the restaurant. I had to much fun today! Jack won me a snowman!" I exclaimed. My huge smile fell when I saw that about 20 people were glaring at me. The worst part was that Y/N looked angry with me.