Chapter 13

Warning: Steamy scene later, no smut

"Uh, sure," I said, "Wait here." I walked through the house and where the pool was. 

"Is something wrong?" Elsa asked immediately. 

"I don't know. Anna, some guy named Hans wants to see you," I said. Anna's expression darkened immediately, and she muttered some colourful words. 

"Tell him to go away," Anna said. I was taken aback, but figured Anna would tell me later if she wanted to. I nodded and went back to where Hans was. 

"She's busy at the moment. Can I take a message back to her?" I asked. 

"Oh, sure. Tell her to come out here right now or I'll-"

"You'll what, Hans?" I turned around and saw Jack standing behind me, glaring. 

Hans scoffed, "I can take you, skinny boy." 

"Oh really?" Eugene, Kristoff and Ryder stood behind Jack and I menacingly. I looked back at Hans and saw that he was starting to get uncomfortable. 

"I suggest you leave," Kristoff said, "Don't come near my girlfriend's house again." Hans smirked and was about to leave when he looked over my shoulder and into the house. I followed his focusedneyes and saw him looking at Elsa. I moved forward to block his view immediately, and his eyes seemed to snap out of whatever he was in. 

"Get out," I growled. Hans managed a smirk and sauntered off. The boys started to head into the house and back to the pool, but something about the way Hans looked at Elsa unnerved me. It was almost like he...knew her. In a bad way though. I found Elsa in the kitchen with the hot dogs and pulled her aside, letting Ryder take over. 

"Do you know that guy? Hans, or whatever?" I whispered. 

Elsa bit her lip, "Yeah. He was Anna's sort of ex-boyfriend in my other life. He tried to kill her and me, to take the throne." I exhaled, Don't get mad, don't get mad. 

"Ok, if you see him anywhere else again come to me immediately," I instructed. 

"Okay," Elsa said. I smiled for Elsa's sake. I knew she was getting anxious about how nervous I was. 

"Let's go eat some hot dogs!"

*******

"Thank you for letting us stay, Anna. We had a lot of fun," I smiled and the ginger who waved it off. 

"Oh it's nothing! You two are great!" Under her breath she whispered, "I'm sorry I wasn't of much help about Elsa. If you want we can meet next week to discuss more."

"Thank you, Anna. I'd really appreciate that." I replied. 

"Wait-" Elsa cut herself off, looking at me uncertainly. I nodded for her to continue speaking. 

"I don't want to go back to my other life. I like it here with Y/N, and I want to stay with you. Back in the 1800s you weren't there, and I don't want to go back knowing that you won't be there with me," Elsa said, looking at me with so much love. 

"Are you sure? You were a Queen, you had Jack-"

"None of that matters if you're not with me," Elsa said. I smiled shyly, not used to Elsa giving me compliments. I leaned in, and our lips were just about to touch-

"Aww, you guys are so adorable!" Anna gushed. I sighed but smiled amusedly, saying goodbye to Anna and going home with my girl. 

Over the next couple of days Elsa and I just spent time together: biking, cooking, food fights, going to the movies, visiting our spot at the lake, pillow forts, cuddling kissing...

One night Elsa and I were under the sheets, kissing passionately. Some part of me wanted more, to take our relationship just a bit further, and the other part of me told it to wait until Elsa is ready. 

I slid my tongue across her bottom lip, smirking slightly when she wouldn't let me in. Or maybe she didn't know that's what I wanted. Either way, I get what I want. I shifted my position so I was directly on top of Elsa, and her eyes widened in surprise. I leaned down and bit her bottom lip, causing her to gasp and then moan. My tongue entered her mouth, and won dominance over Elsa's easily. My hands moved up her shirt to graze her skin lightly, before travelling down her waist.

"Y/N...Y/N I-" Elsa was cut off as I squeezed her ass gently, making her moan. 

"Yes, Elsa?" I whispered huskily into her ear. 

"I-I want to do it. Now," she whimpered as my teeth met the sweet spot behind her ear. 

"Are you sure? I'm good with just kissing," I said. 

"We're doing a little more than kissing," Elsa said, and I laughed. I gave her ass another small squeeze, causing her to yelp and then blush immediately afterwards. 

"If you're sure..."

"I am," Elsa said firmly, causing my cheeks to heat up. 

"Okay," I smiled. I settled back down with Elsa, caressing her cheek gently before our lips met in another kiss. That kiss melted into something more passionate, and we stayed awake under the sheets for a night that was all about love.