Chapter 3

The good thing about it being summer, was that I didn't have to go to University and have Elsa alone here. Who knows what kind of mess she would get herself into in the apartment. I didn't want to get kicked out. The bad thing is, after two months, Elsa is going to have to find herself a job since I don't think she knows physics and calculus. 

We spent the rest of the night snacking on chocolate and watching movies. It was pretty late now, and we should probably be going to sleep. 

"Hey Elsa, it's 11:45, are you tired?" I asked her. 

"Yeah," she yawned. I led her upstairs and showed her how to take a shower. While she was doing that, I changed into a t-shirt and shorts, and grabbed a book. It was an interesting book, Arendelle History and Mythology. There was this ice queen who froze all of Arendelle, and almost killed everyone. But then she thawed it with love...interesting. Her name was-

"Y/N." I jumped. 

"Elsa! You scared me!" I exclaimed, my heart racing. Her hair was wet and the water trailed down her shoulder and into her shirt. 

"Sorry," she said in a small voice. 

I sighed, "It's ok. Do you need anything?" 

"Aren't we going to sleep?"

"Yeah. There's a guest room on the other side of the apartment," I said.

Her brows furrowed, "Can't I stay in your room?"

"Well...since you're human now, you should have your own room, right?" She nodded disappointingly, and padded out of my room. She's upset, she doesn't want to be alone. She's really just a puppy, go after her!

"Elsa, wait!" I called, "You can stay here with me." 

"Really?" her eyes lit up, and I chuckled. She ran over to the bed and crawled under the covers with me, "Thank you! I always love to cuddle with you!" 

I opened my arms for her to settle in between, and she buried her face in my chest. I absentmindedly traced circles on her back, similar to how I played with her fur when she was a puppy. I sensed that her breathing pattern had changed, and I knew she was asleep. After a bit, I drifted off too. 

*******

"Don't tell Honey that we cuddled," I said firmly, and Elsa nodded. 

"Why though?"

"Because Honey and I are together. We're dating, and it's not good if I cuddle with other girls," I explained. Elsa didn't fully seem to understand, but she promised that she wouldn't say anything. 

The doorbell rang, and I promptly opened the door. I didn't want a repeat of yesterday. 

"Hey Honey," I grinned, and kissed her. 

"Hey." she seemed more relaxed, but something flickered across her face when she saw Elsa, "Can we talk?" 

I frowned, "Sure. Stay here Elsa." Honeymaren led me to the other room, and sat down. She was fidgeting with her sleeve, and I put my hand gently on top of hers. 

"You need to get rid of Elsa," Honeymaren blurted out. 

"What?" I laughed. 

"You need to get rid of her. It's weird, your dog turns into a human. It's not supposed to be possible, so I think it's better if you get rid of her so you don't get hurt," Honeymaren said. 

"Why don't you like Elsa?"

"I do, kinda. She just doesn't give me good vibes, that's all," Honeymaren said, going back to fidgeting with her sleeve. 

"She's exactly like the puppy I got from the pound. She's shy, nervous, sweet-"

"Sweet? Okay, I know where this is going," Honeymaren glared. 

"No, Honey. I love you, okay? I need to keep Elsa because people will take advantage of her if I'm not there. She's too innocent, she doesn't know our world," I said. Honeymaren sat deep in thought for a few moments, and I knew what she said next wouldn't be good. 

"It's me or her, Y/N. Which is it?" she finally said. My jaw dropped, she was making me choose. No one, especially your girlfriend should make you choose between them and someone else. Especially since she knew that I would never cheat on her. 

"Are you serious? I can't choose!" I exclaimed. 

"You have to. Or I'm leaving," Honeymaren folded her arms across her chest. 

"Then I choose Elsa. You can leave, Honey. I can't believe you," I said. 

"Fine." She stormed out of the room and out the door, ripping her jacket off the hook.

Elsa looked at me nervously, "I didn't tell her about us cuddling!" 

"I know, Elsa," I sighed, "We won't be seeing much of Honey anymore though." Elsa, sensing my distress, came over to me and lay her head on my shoulder. I lay back on the couch, and her head moved to the top of my chest. 

"I didn't like Honeymaren much anyway," Elsa said, scrunching her nose. 

"Well she...didn't think much of you either," I said, "Elsa, do you know anything about why you were changed into a dog?" 

She furrowed her brows, in deep thought, "Well I do remember that I love ice and snow. And that I think I-"

Ding dong! 

"Who's that?" Elsa asked, alarmed. 

"I have to go to a job interview tomorrow, and Jack's going to look after you," I explained. 

"Jack? I remember a Jack! His last name is...Frost!"

A/N: Would you guys like a chapter in Elsa's POV?