Chapter 2

I woke up the next day and realizing that I slept till 10:00 am and quickly got up and did what I normally do but quicker cause I had to get to class. When I arrived in Mrs. Blank's class their were people to adopt and I remembered it was adoption day!! She was extra crabby so she said "Ashley where have you been? You've missed half the class and we were waiting for you. Next time get here early. Detention for 2 days." All I could say was "okay." "6th person" Mrs. Blank yelled. After adoption was done and nobody had adopted me, she called me over to her desk. She said "Nobody has adopted you since you got here when you were 2 months old. You are now 17. Do you think anybody will want to adopted you" she asked. "I really don't know" was my reply. " I don't think so. If nobody will adopt you the third adoption this year you will be out of this orphanage and be somewhere else. You here" All I could say was yes ma'm. Finally I could go back to my room were it was peaceful. I got a call to go to the administration's office. I don't know why. I was done with detention. When I arrived they asked if I was willing to share my room. I had nobody living with me so I decided it might be fun to have a roommate and to get my mind off of Mrs. Blank aka the head of this orphanage I learned so that made it a lot worse.