Chapter 5 Adoption Day!!!

Today was the day R5 was coming!!! Mary was my hero for telling me about them. Even if they don't adopt me somebody has to otherwise I will be living in the streets. I got dressed in my best uniform and quickly got to Mrs. Blank's class. We got to our seats and Mrs. Blank announced we would have 8 very important guests come and possibly adopt. So we sat straight up and mature as Mrs. Blank taught us to. They came in and they had their instruments with them. They played their new single "Smile" and a few other songs. They looked around and talked it over with their parents. "Mrs. Blank" I heard Rydel say " We would like to adopt one child that is specific. The one that's a brunette sitting by that blonde that has an R5 shirt" Rydel whispered to Mrs. Blank. "Ashley?" Mrs. Blank questioned. "Yes" Rydel said a little to loud. "Ok. Ashley come here NOW" Mrs. Blank announced. "Yes" I asked. "Would you like to go home with our guests?" Mrs. Blank asked. "Well yes but they don't want to take me home-" I said "Yes we do" said Ross. "Really? But don't take me, take my best friend Mary. She's the one who got me a fan of yours."
They pulled their parents aside. "Can we possibly adopt them both?" Ryland asked. "I suppose that would be-" Stormie tried to finish. "Thanks mom" Riker said. "Mrs. Blank we would also like to adopt Mary and Ashley" Rydel said. "Ok" Mrs. Blank said. " Mary you will also be adopted today" Mrs. Blank yelled. "Awesome" Mary replied. We were adopted. R5 saved my life from living on the side of the street.