Chapter 8 The decision

After I hung up Rydel called a family meeting to the living room. She explained that we were going to get to know us more. Before she could finish I said " You won't have to get to know me anymore." After that I ran to my room and I shut the door. Ross came up and asked what was the problem. I said that my real mom called and wanted me back. After I said that Ross ran out crying.
In the morning I went and knocked on Ross' room to see what last night was about. No answer "Ross?" I said. "Come in" is all he said. "What was last night about? You know when you ran out of my room crying." "The truth is Ashley.... I...... like you" he said softly. "That's great I mean that's awesome I mean cool. " Ashley will you be my girlfriend. I mean I know that you might be going to live with your parents but a long distance relationship will work that is if you say yes." " I'll think about it okay". There was an awkward silence. "Well I better go talk to my real mom you know." "Bye". I went to Rydel's room and asked her for some advice. I told her that Ross and I like each other but I didn't know what would happen if I moved back with my parents. She said to do what my heart wants. I went back into my room and packed my bags. I called my mom and said I'd be at the airport tomorrow. I booked my flight and finished my packing. Tomorrow was going to be a rough day with Ross after he asked me to be his girlfriend and I was moving away.
In the morning I got up and did my early chores. Got dressed, ate breakfast, and brushed my hair and teeth. We left for the airport and it was silent the whole ride. We got to the airport and I hugged each one. Ross' hug lasted along time but I told him I had to catch the plane.

A/N: Do you guys think Ashley will get on the plane? Remember to comment your answer and vote!!!