Chapter 6 The new home

We were driving home and in the car was all of R5 and Ryland and Stormie and Mark was in their own car. Ross and Ryland started asking us questions to get to know us better since we were getting to be living together. "How old are you two." Ross asked. "Well I'm 17 and Mary is 16." I replied. Ryland asked " Whats your favorite restaurant to eat at?" "Well mines 'starbucks'" I said. "Mines Starbucks too!" Mary said. "How about we go there before we head home?" Rydel asked. "Yeah" we all replied. We got out Starbucks and headed home to eat some lunch. Mark made some fish sandwiches. They were delicious. Stormie made her famous chocolate Hershey milkshakes. They were the best. After that Rydel showed Mary around and Ross showed me around. Even though I'm kind of part of the family I have a little crush on him, and when I mean little crush I mean huge no stopping infinity crush. He was so cute. After he showed me around me and Mary shared a huge room. We unpacked and Rydel came on and brought a long curtain do us to split up our room. It was an R5 curtain (of course) and it was not see-through and she attached them with little hooks. After we got it set up it explained why there were 2 doors leading to the same room. My room was a beach theme and R5. Since the room was so big I had went to Justice for room decorations the day before because it was free shopping day and I bought with my $100, I bought a curtain, a fluffy pink chair, and a hook holder so I could hook the curtain up on the ceiling. I put up some pictures of my old family before I went to the orphanage. I plugged our phone in. The phone rang. It was a voice I remember like a memory. But who?