Chapter 7 The unknown phone call

When the phone rang Mary answered and said it was for me. "Hello" I asked questioned. "Hi this is Tammi, do you know who this is?" "Actually I don't know who this is do you have the wrong number?" I asked. "No I have the correct number, this is Ashley right?" "yes it is but who are you?" I asked. "This is your, real mom" she explained. I was speechless. "Mom?" is all I could say. "Yes and oh never mind your father is calling for me I'll call you back later ok, honey" she said. "Ok" I replied. When I hung up Mary came back into the room and asked who is was. I said that it was my real parents but I don't know what they wanted. Rydel came in to see if everything was all right. We said everything was. Then Ross knocked on the door and said "dinner". "Okay" is what we said. We ate our dinner and we all watched the movie 'Annabelle'. After that was over we all decided to go to bed. At midnight I had to go knock on Rocky's door because he was snoring to loud. In the morning we woke up to Riker banging dishes while making pancakes. "Hope you like pancakes?" Riker said. Let me tell you these pancakes were delicious. After breakfast the phone rang again and Ross answered it. "Hello" he said. He said it was for me. I'll take it up in my room. "Hello" I answered. "Hi this is Tammi your mom" she replied. "Yes and why did you call yesterday?" I asked. "Because I needed to tell you something. Your father got a job and we are now wealthy enough again to afford you if you wanted to move back with us." I said "uh I'll think about it." Then I hung up.