epilogue but make it an authors note

GUYS!

thank you so so much, from the bottom of my heart, for all the support and love and attention you've given this story!!!! from speed reads late at night to a week of slow completion, every view and comment and vote means more than the world to me. the success this story has brought to me, though it's small, is something i take pride in- and i'll always appreciate you all for giving me something to feel proud of!
i'm so glad to have shared some cute little love moments about the characters i admire with you guys through this story, and i'm so grateful for each one of you who's enjoyed it. so, truly, i thank you with every part of me that i laid out to you in this story and more.

i have another lil drabble posted, and it's an angsty whirlwind of kagehina, so hopefully it's right up your ally! lol. if you wanna read more, please go check it out. i've got plenty other ideas in the works as well, so i hope you'll stick with me as i work to make cute stories for you to enjoy!
(p.s.- my old stories are terrible, but if you truly feel the need to dig deep into my disgusting writing skill archives, feel free! i have warned you though. don't say i never gave you nothin'.)

once again, thank you so much, and i love you! you are all worth the world and i'm proud of you for being yourself. please always stay yourself, because it's so worth it- and keep reading. ;)

love, the author