ONE

"Dad what the hell?" you exclaimed once again.

You can't believe it yourself. Your father, who has been managing NCT Dream for 4 years asked you a favor.

"Please Y/n, just for a month" he asked again.

Unfortunately he got injured, which is the reason why you went home from your dorm for a while to take care of him.

But here he is now, asking a favor from you. He said that the company would allow him to rest for a while but he must make sure that he prepares his replacement for the month.

And, since it's the start of your vacation from school, he's now asking you this.

"Dad, you know i'm just a student! I don't know a thing about managing some bunch of kids!" you desperately explained with actions so your father would understand.

"Some of the members are of your age! I'm sure you'll get along well!" he assured you once again. You looked at your mom helplessly and went to look back at your father.

"I can't find any replacement and they need a manager tomorrow, please y/n" he asked again.

"How about Minseok oppa?" you bargained once again.

"You know that your brother has a job already right? He won't be able to do it" your mother butted in.

You looked at your worn out father. You knew how hard working he is, he wanted to make sure you and your brother are able to graduate at a nice school. So he never really stopped working, even at his age.

You sighed in defeat, "Alright, if you became better even before the month ends i'm out okay?"

He eagerly nodded and hugged you, "Thank you my beautiful daughter" he sweetly said and you sighed.

You entered your room and sat at the bed for a few seconds without any thoughts in your head.

And then you sighed, "How the hell?"