FOURTEEN

Jeno went back to the practice room with the usual smile he wears.

"So, what happened?" Jaemin welcomed him while crossing his arms on his chest.

The other members all turned their attention to him when they heard Jaemin talk.

"Yeah, when will she be here?" Renjun curiously asked, putting down his lyrics book.

Everyone gathered near Jeno to seek answer. He then placed his bag on the floor and faced them all.

"She won't be coming back" Jeno plainly replied as he gathered his lyric folder.

"I bet you didn't apologized properly!" Chenle dramatically said while holding his forehead, looking stressed.

"Did you told her that we won't tire her anymore?" Jisung innocently asked while looking at Jeno for more information.

"Maybe it's because you guys are damn noisy" Donghyuck rolled his eyes as he looked at Jeno with accusing eyes.

"Says the one who's treating every mv set as a playground" Jaemin said, rolling his eyes.

"Says the one who's smooching some chick every mv set we go to" Donghyuck said, mocking the other.

"Can you guys let me finish?" Jeno sighed before Jaemin could throw some hands at Donghyuck. Everyone then went quiet to listen on what he has to say.

"Make sure it's worth my time, Lee Jeno" Renjun said as he sat next to him.

"His father, which is our original manager is already fine. That's why her job is done."

"And! before you could beat my ass, I already apologized" he added before anyone could talk.

"Can we at least treat her something? She must be exhausted from taking care of us" Jisung said after staying quiet.

"Yeah as if we have her number" Jaemin sarcastically said and everyone stayed quiet.

"Hello, y/n noona? Can we hang out?" Jisung suddenly spoke while holding his phone.

When everyone looked at him in surprise, he raised his hands, "What? As I said before, it's for emergency purposes"