TWENTY - ONE

Dating the Lee Jeno is for sure a dream come true already. Receiving texts and calls from him is already a great thing. But, you didn't imagine that dating Jeno would be like this.

"Y/n, a package is waiting for you outside" your friend said as she sat next to you.

Two months of dating made Jeno do this a lot. After he visited you once after your summer break, he continuously sends you different things almost everyday.

You were in the middle of studying in your classroom when you went out. You saw the same delivery guy holding a box of chocolate.

"Thank you" you just replied and he smiled and went on his way.

You fished your phone out as you dialled his number.

''Hey baby, I'm in the middle of a practice"  he said as soon as you picked up.

You blushed at the nickname he gave you but you tried your best to sound normal.

"C-can you not give me chocolates in school anymore?" you asked. Not that you hated it, you just thought that it was too much gathering attention from other people.

"You don't like it?" he asked, sounding sad.

"No no! I do like it, it's just..." you trailed. You can't even get yourself to say that you were kind off embarrassed to be called out in the middle of the class because of these deliveries.

You sighed as you stopped what you were trying to say. "It's nothing, don't mind what i said just now"

"Alright I won't send it on your school anymore, I gotta go y/n" he said as he quickly ended the call.

You stared at your phone and before you entered the classroom you thought,

"Is he mad?"

You entered the classroom and everyone whistled and said something about your chocolates. This is why you don't like it to be delivered on your school.

You sat next to your friend again, ignoring the whistles and teases from your classmates.

"Who is that boyfriend of yours y/n?" she suddenly asked and you froze.

Before you could answer, you remembered that she was an avid fan of NCT dream. She used to bother you a lot because she knew your father was the manager of the said group.

And you knew so well that she likes Jeno a lot. So you smiled and said,

"It's just someone"

"He sure like you more than you like him then" she chuckled.

That sentence stuck on your head. "Does Jeno like me more than I like him?"

 "Does Jeno like me more than I like him?"