TWENTY

You went back to your dorm days after the amusement park bonding. Everyone also asked for your number aside from Renjun, who looked like he wanted to go home and rest right after the dinner.

"Yeah yeah i'm alright" you assured Jeno while unpacking your things.

One thing surely changed after that night. Ever since they got your number, some of them just won't stop texting and calling you.

It's not like you're complaining but sometimes, it's just too.... random.

One time Haechan called you to ask who's more handsome. Is it him or Jaemin and when you jokingly answered Jaemin he sulked all day.

You even have to buy him ice cream so he'll forgive you. Jisung however kept asking for the things you like or what's your favorite food and color.

Chenle the rich man, would ask you for your shoe size and he'll ask you if you want some snacks from china. He sure proved you how rich he was.

Jaemin rarely calls but he asks how you were from time to time. Jeno sometimes call and now is that time.

You waited for his call a couple of times already, and unknowingly, you were smiling like an idiot right now.

"I think we'll have a few months break after this comeback, i'll visit you" he then said after asking how you were.

"Bring the boys with you" you chuckled, kind off excited that you'll see him soon.

"No" he sighed.

You laughed at his dramatic remark as you convinced him more.

"I'd like it if you considered it as a date. Just the two of us y/n" he silently said and it made you shut your mouth.

"Okay..." you replied.

Before you could even admit it yourself, he spoke.

"I like you, y/n"