EIGHT

You weren't able to ask them what happened after that because they all went to eat their lunch.

"Are you guys okay?" you curiously asked while looking at everyone.

They just gave you a look after going back to their food. They seemed okay, you thought. Before you could continue interrogating them, your phone rang.

Everyone turned to look at you so you hurriedly picked up the phone. It was your father.

"Hey dad what's up" you asked, distancing yourself a little from the boys.

"I just want to know if you're doing good there" your father replied, sounding a bit worried.

"Yeah, I think i'm better than you already!" you joked, wanting to assure him that you're really okay.

You're really tired, okay. It's not a lie. Adjusting on this new set up is not an easy job for you. Much worse when you grew up without experiencing any hardships in life. You always have your father to provide you the money you needed and your mom to prepare your meals.

College is one of the reasons why you started learning independent things. And since college is way different than working on this field, it was really hard for you.

But you don't want to burden your father more. You knew how hard working he was after being on his shoes. You learned that money is hard to come by and it should be valued.

At some point, you understand why your father told you that working here will help you in the future. It made you do extreme things that you haven't tried before and it helped you mature more.

After assuring him that you're absolutely fine (even though you're not) you finally convinced him and he ended the call after some words of encouragement.

"Alright I think that would be enough for today, rest well for the next two days" you smiled earning a cheer from the boys.

They happily went to their car service and as they were doing so, Jeno went to you.

"Here, take this" he said, giving you his jacket.

"It's oka—"

"You look cold, you should rest too" he said while smiling a little. Leaving you with his jacket on your shoulder.