TWENTY - FIVE

You decided to watch movies with the guys after, but after a few films, everyone seemed to doze off. They must be tired from the travelling. They also said they have to practice first before heading here.

You got up and silently picked up the cans and chips from the floor.

"Do you need help?" Haechan said as he got up from his sleep.

"I thought you were asleep" you said, still startled.

"I'm an owl, remember?" he chuckled as he helped you clean. You slightly laughed at his reply.

"Do you really like him?" he suddenly asked and you paused.

"Yeah. I do" you surely replied. Even though you feel like you don't have the rights to, you still do.

"That's good to hear. Jeno likes you a lot, he talks about you so much" he chuckled and it made you more guilty.

"I can't even talk about him here" you silently answered.

"I know and i think he understands that" he said.

"Being a celebrity also sucks because you can never love someone publicly. Maybe that's the reason why i didn't tried to pursue... you" he continued but you weren't able to hear the last part because he whispered it.

"Did you say something?" you asked, urging him to repeat the last word.

"Just, don't give up on the both of you" he said as he smiled at you.

"This is the most serious Haechan I've ever seen" you joked and he nudged your shoulder.

"Wanna grab a drink?" he offered.

"Aren't you too young for that?" you asked.

"We're the same age and we're both legal. Come on" he said as he grabbed a few bottles from the refrigerator.

"Do you know a place where we could drink this?" he asked as he raised the bottles.

You grabbed a few blankets and covered the sleeping boys first before you replied.

"Rooftop?" you suggested.

"Rooftop it is" he smiled.