FIVE

"Don't you think this job is too much for your daughter?"

"It can help her learn things too, my love. She'll be fine"

You woke up hearing your parent's bicker in front of you.

"Can you guys do it outside my room?" you sleepily said while covering a blanket on yourself.

"You're going to be late if you sleep again" your mother reminded you while shaking you a little.

Your eyes shot open. Suddenly remembering the schedule for today, you can already see a tiring day ahead.

"Argh, this job is too tiring" you grunted in annoyance, forcing yourself to stand up to prepare for your day.

You made your way to the bathroom to ready yourself. You then decided to wear a simple white tee and a plain faded jeans. You tucked it based on your style and you lazily went to work.

"Good morning!" you greeted the guard and he smiled in response.

You went to the staff's office to grab your things for today. You also got the drivers and the other staff's number for emergency.

You texted the driver earlier, your father said that going to their dorms are unnecessary unless it's very late.

And now they are very late. The schedule was supposed to start at 8am but it's already 10am and none of them are here yet.

You asked the drivers to go to the dorm. You entered the place and noticed that it was too quiet.

"They must be sleeping still" you thought.

You knocked on their door loud enough to annoy them so they get up.

"Wake up! Wake up! You guys are two hours late!" you shouted.

A few moments later, one by one, they went out the door looking sleepy as hell.

"Let's go" Chenle sleepily said while heading out the door.

"You guys are going out looking like that?" you asked them again.

"Yeah, were off to the salon right?" he asked again and you nodded.

Everyone entered their service cars and you entered on the staff's car.

"They usually go out looking like that?" you asked the driver.

"Yeah, they usually shower at night, they would get their hair washed and fixed on the salon later" he explained and you nodded.

"They never experienced being ugly huh? They still look really pretty even when they just woke up" you said while looking ahead.

The driver and the staffs behind laughed at your remark. It was true though, they never looked bad in whatever clothings they wear. They never looked bad with or without make up.

You arrived at the salon later than the scheduled time. You shook your head in worry.

1pm — 2am MV Shooting

Today is going to be a long day.