TWENTY - NINE

Some of your classmates kind of knew that it was you on the news, it was too obvious to ignore. Some kept asking you about it but some just don't really care.

When you reached your seat. Your friend Jana was looking at you seriously. She was the avid fan of Dream. You sighed as you sat next to her.

"How dare you betray me? And Jeno? You knew how much I like him!" She shouted at you, gathering the attention of your other classmates.

You frowned at her outburst. "Can we not do it here? Please" you tiredly said as you fixed your look at your desk.

"Later, outside then" she smiled creepily and stormed out the room.

"She's fucking crazy" Gyuri suddenly appeared.

"Don't mind it" you said, while playing with your fingers.

"How's Jeno?" she asked and you told her that he hasn't called you yet.

You're worried that he's getting scolded right now. It's not completely his fault, you wanted it too, you blamed yourself because you had a gut feeling that something was going on when he arrived and you heard clicks.

You sighed and brushed off the thought. The dismissal came and Gyuri said that she had a dinner with her family so she had to go first, you smiled as you waved at her.

"She's the girl" Jana said while smiling at the other high school girls behind her.

"She's ugly. I can't believe Jeno dated her" the girl stated and everyone agreed.

You stepped back as you found them going forward.

"Good thing that I knew that sasaeng that's why the news got to me first before the media" Jana smiled fakely.

"Actually, she's not planning to release it because she's scared of the company suing her, but I urged her to. Besides, I have a family of lawyers" she laughed while getting near you.

"I can't believe that my seatmate who looks like a shy girl hooked up with my love. It isn't fair, is it?" she whispered, grabbing your hair down.

"Ah! Get your hands off me!" you pleaded. Her pull was really strong and it hurts your hair so much.

Everyone smiled while looking at you. You can't believe that someone would go this far just because their idol was dating someone.

"Beat her up" she ordered and the girls were getting near too.

"Please, d-don't do this" you said while stepping back.

They all had eggs and other fruits on their hands. But before you could run, everyone was throwing everything to you.

Until you pass out.