Now We Can All Be Happy

'Can she hurry?' I thought to myself a bit annoyed, I'm sitting in a quiet Jazz Bar. Playing with my half empty glass of vodka on the table, I bite my lip. '...Damn... why is everything like this?'
"Hey Amethyst, so...you wanted to speak to me?" "Finally you're here." I roll my eyes, I couldn't stand to look in her general direction. "Anyways Shawn, I have some news." She props her head up on both her hands and smirked, "What, she left you for the fusion?" Shawn laughed.

"Shawn, you don't even fully know what...Ugh look." I sat in a more serious position. "Look, we're married now." Her eyes open wide, "Seriously?" She asks. I raise up my hand to show her the ring, "Yeah so, that means I won. I suggest you don't call her anymore." I got up moving my chair and grabbing my cup, but before I could walk away she grabbed my arm with heavy force. "Hey! You made me think she was still into that pink haired lady, Rose was it?" "Well she's not now! And she directly stated that it was because of ME!" I yanked my arm away from her aggressively, "So I suggest you fuck off."

I start to walk out of the door before stopping in place due to Shawn's voice cutting through the air. "I don't understand why you come here to update me about your relationship. Every time we meet you just tell me to back off and stop calling her." I grabbed the door knob tighter, she was REALLY pissing me off. "You even went as far as to block her number from her phone behind her back, I know it was you Amethyst." "Can you SHUT THE FUCK UP!? I'm sorry that she's literally not into carbon copies of her dead Ex anymore, LET IT GO." Shawn opened her mouth wide in surprise, then laughed "Okay Amethyst.", she rolled her eyes then sat down.

With that I left the bar and headed down the street back to Beach City. Finally, I could leave the Past drama where it belongs, the past. I finally have her and I'm not letting anyone mess this up. We've both loved her for a while but I won that battle. Shawn needs to get over herself. I make a right into a neighborhood. The black nigh sky make everything look so dark that I could barely see. I pass The Big Donut, I was almost home.

𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕨𝕟
"That stupid Amethyst." I say to myself, I start to play with my Pink hair twisting it in curls. If she sees it as a game that's very irresponsible of her. Besides she wouldn't come here to talk to me if she wasn't having doubts in the first place. What even was the point of telling me they were married. Something was totally up, I get out of my chair and wave at the bartender. "Have a goodnight!" I smile then walk out of the Bar. I'll handle this situation later.

ℙ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕝
Folding the clothes I glance at my right I earned two years ago, I smile and rub it gently. 'Folding can wait.' I think to myself peacefully. The temple was empty, Steven was with Connie, Garnet was in her room, and Amethyst...I hear the door open, quickly turning my head I see her, my wife. I quickly get up and hug her adding a kiss on the lips. "Hey beautiful." "Hey sexy.~" I laugh, "You're lucky Steven isn't here to hear that you know. I see her flash a devious smirk.

"Oh, Steven isn't here?" "I know exactly what you're trying to do and it won't work Amethyst." I say, it was a lie, she slowly kisses my neck licking a long the side of it. I moan softly grabbing her shoulders as a result. She starts to suck harder, I lead her to the couch as  she stumbles on top of me. Kissing me on the lips. I start to laugh quietly, this was perfect. This was everything I could ever ask for.

"You might wanna leave that to the pornstars for now." Steven laughed, we both jumped in shock, he was holding connie's hand as they giggled carelessly. "Yeah well at least I can get some, how old are you now?" Amethyst question. "Uhm, nineteen?" "Exactly, nineteen years old and you still haven't gotten Abby puss-" I covered Amethyst's mouth quickly.

"Welcome home Steven!" I say blushing nervously. Time passes and we all decided to play a game of Jenga, Greg strolls in with a big bag of things inside of it. " Oh hey dad, wanna join the next round?"  "Of course I would, but I must warn you I'm the Jenga king schtooball!", We all laughed.

"Remember when we were all together like this Two Years ago?" Although Things were fixed with Sapphire things have felt a bit strange to be around Garnet. Amethyst and I have just decided to let it go. "Yeah life is crazy, one minute you're sword fighting and the next." Connie puts her hand onto Steven's cheek. "You're dating yourself such a handsome boy!"