It's Time For Me To Change

𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
I rush up to sidewalk where I see Connie slouched over hugging her knees, my quick walk turns into a run once I catch a glimpse of what's going on. "Connie! Are you ok?" Connie wiped her tears, "S-steven...I-" "I'm sorry I wasn't there, what happened!?" I start to glow pink, "DID SOMEONE HURT YOU!?" Connie grabs steven's face

"No, no, no I just...It's dumb." My pink hue fades back to it's original color and I sit beside her, "Nothing you say to me will ever be stupid."

"Well..I had a thought that...that you would leave me for someone else."

"WHAT!? No I take it back, that is stupid!" Connie laughs a bit, "I know, I'm sorry."

"Well, there was that time with Peedee.." Connie jumps up in shock completely baffled, "What!?"

"Joking, but what made you think about this?"

Connie looked down to the ground and then to the left, "Well..." She then glanced at me once more, "I saw Pearl and Shawn kissing...."

"WOAH WHAT!?" 'Why would Pearl kiss Shawn? Was I wrong about Amethyst being the toxic one? And now that I think about it I should go apologize.
"Yeah but I don't think we should tell Amethyst." Connie said, "Yeah but we can't just leave her in the dark. Look don't worry I'll handle this. Let's just go have fun at the rave." Connie smiles and we get up giving each other a kiss.

Before moving away i grabbed her hand tightly and looked into her eyes.
"You never have to worry about that Connie."

Smiling she gives me a bit hug before actually walking away this time.

Once we get there we see Amethyst, Shawn, and Pearl. "Hey everyone we found each other-" I say bumping into someone. "Oh hey Kevin. " I say looking up at him, he was wearing a pretty wild outfit for a neighborhood rave. "Oh hey Steven and Mrs.Steven, how've ya'll been?" Kevin asks crossing his arms. "Living!" I answer politely, we all laugh and he walks away.

𝔸𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕪𝕤𝕥
Seeing Steven talk to someone who he used to hate with all his heart so calmly really shook me, "Steven don't you hate that guy?" I ask cringing at him walking away. "Well hates a very strong word, plus it's been years. I just feel as though all that unnecessary drama should be left in the past where it belongs." 'Wow, Steven was so mature...If he could move on from someone like Kevin..' I look up at Shawn with an concerned look. 'Then Could I?'

"Ok everyone! Who's ready to have the greatest rave ever!!??" Yelled Greg from the stage, I'm surprised to see Greg still managing Sadie and Shep after all these years. He then waves at Steven and continues, "Sadie! And Shep!"

'The crowd goes absolutely insane, by this time They were climbing there way on top of the charts. Even their style of music has changed.'

I start to feel my smile turn into a light frown, my fist clenched at the side of my pants and i gridded my teeth.

'Everyone's changed but me.'

This realization made me face palm, Pearl was having a good time at the rave and here I was thinking about ways she could be taken away from me. It's been a while since we were married and I still have doubts. Maybe I'm the reason I have doubts.

Shaking my head I look towards of my life.

It's time for me to change.