↳ author's note

03/08/2020: TOH Publishment

Before you start reading this book, I wanted to explain some things about the story beforehand and just leave a general message in this part. I don't know if I'll ever update this author's note but I'll be leaving underlined dates so it's obvious if this has been changed.

This book has been in the works for quite a while now, I've been doing background planning a lot for everything in this project so that I can include small details about different characters whilst advancing the plot. However, even though I've planned everything, being the indecisive person I am I'll likely make slight changes as I go along.

This is an OC story which revolves around a character that I created and will follow her throughout the entire book. I loved creating the different classmates and characters with their own unique quirks, it was really fun. This is an original story idea, if by any chance anything I write seems similar to another book you've read here on Wattpad or on any other fanfiction website out there, it's a complete coincidence and I would never steal anyone's plot. I'm just working with my own personal ideas that I've thought about along the way. 

However, I would to like to mention that I gained inspiration from another author on Wattpad to write this BNHA book that isn't set in the current timeline of BNHA, in fact it's set in the distant future and is rarely going to be related to the canon cast. Thank you to JunieWeathers from her book 'I'm No Hero' for this inspiration to create an entire 'cast' of my own, I loved the creative idea of it and wanted to try it out myself with this story idea! Please check her story out, it's amazing! Also, the character spotlights used in this book are also inspired by her so credit goes to her!

I'm not an extremely experienced writer, I just write as a hobby so this story probably won't be the best fanfiction you come across on Wattpad. I try to proofread very carefully by I might skip a word or two out per chapter by mistake so if you see a typo, spelling mistake or grammar mistake please point it out! It really helps me keeps good quality going through the book.

With all that being said, I really hope you enjoy reading this story, I cannot wait to keep updating more chapters! Goodbye for now (≖ᴗ≖✿)