🦉six

Jisung entered the class with a sigh. The smile he always wears disappeared from his face as he took out his phone, walking to the window.

Lucky for him it was recess time and no one was there.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Sungie."

A small smile lit up on his face. "Minnie."

"Why are you calling? Aren't you at school?"

"Yeah," Jisung nodded as he looked down at the school field. There, he saw a few students were playing soccer and some of them were eating. "I miss you."

The person at the other line chuckled. "You sure do. Don't worry I'll be back next week."

"Next week seems like next year. Too long."

"Sung, I'm gone only for a year. Stop being clingy."

Jisung smiled softly. "Minnie, I have someone that I like."

"Is it that senior?"

He hummed. "But I think he doesn't like me back. Should I give up?"

There was silence between them. Jisung bit his lower lip, scared to hear his answer. However, he heard a sigh. "Even if I say yes, you wouldn't, right?"

"I don't know," Jisung mumbled. "Hyunjin told me it's been too long. I don't want to tell him I like him because I know the answer."

"But?"

"But I just want to show him I like him. Or is it the same thing?" He rested his elbow on the window rails, moving his eyes to the sky.

"Basically the same thing. And Sung, the teacher is here. I'll talk to you later."

"Oh, okay. Sorry for disturbing."

"It's fine. But do you know his sexuality?"

Jisung stood straight. He blinked his eyes a few times, as if he just realised something.

"N–no.."

~

🦉seungmin in the buildinggggggggg