🦉ten

"I'm late!"

He quickly got into the bathroom to prepare himself to school. After a few minutes he heard the bell rang, indicating Hyunjin had arrived.

"Jisung we're gonna be late!" Hyunjin yelled from outside. Jisung grabbed his backpack and ran outside, showing Hyunjin his messy hair and uniform.

"Let's go."

"Ji, wait." Hyunjin stopped him to fix his hair and uniform. "Gosh, at least make yourself neat first, will you?"

Jisung sheepishly grinned when Hyunjin fixed his collar and brushed his uniform to lessen the wrinkle. The guy looked up, meeting his eyes.

Why is he so cute?

"Are we done?" Jisung asked, making Hyunjin to look away. He awkwardly coughed and nodded. "Let's go! We don't want detention!" he grabbed Hyunjin's hand and they ran to school together.

Despite being tired of running, Hyunjin found it was pretty romantic for them to run to school in the morning with their hands linking together.

"We are not late. Fortunately." Jisung slightly panted. They walked into the building with their hands still holding onto each other. They received a few attentions from the students but since they were best friends since kid, they just considered it as a friendly gesture. And Hyunjin wished the moment never ends.

But unfortunately for him,

"I forgot the sandwiches!" Jisung gasped and put both his hands on his mouth. "Jinnie what will I–"

"I'm sure Minho will understand." Hyunjin cut him off.

"H-he will?"

Hyunjin nodded. "Or you can just tell him you are late this morning so you didn't have time to prepare."

"Yeah, I will probably do that," The other guy muttered, upset towards himself. "But not now. We have classes."

So they both walked to the class.

While a person was waiting at his locker, but Jisung never comes.

~

🦉✌🏻double update?