🦉fifteen

It had been a week since the incident happened. Jisung stopped giving Minho food, and Felix stopped talking with Changbin. The Aussie guy was really mad when his boyfriend ate Jisung's food.

But he couldn't beat Hyunjin's anger. He had warned Minho for not hurting him but the guy did. Jisung was not eating well for the whole week and it worried his three friends.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" Seungmin asked when Jisung told them he was going to take a rest at the school clinic.

The squirrel guy nodded.

"Is your head still hurting?" Hyunjin reached out his hand and massaged Jisung's temples. The guy closed his eyes for awhile at the slight pleasure but then he stopped him.

"Thank you," he muttered. "I'll get going now."

"Do you want us to come?" It was Felix's turn to ask, but Jisung just shook his head and left the dining hall. His head was still pounding, due to crying so much and not able to sleep well. He was so heart broken when knowing Minho didn't even look at his efforts and most importantly,

he wasn't gay.

Jisung felt like crying again. The hallways were empty so he stopped at his locker and rested his head on it, sobbing silently. He felt useless and hopeless. All he wanted was Minho's attention and love, but he got nothing.

Soon his silent sob became worse. He wiped his tears away but they only fell again. Jisung covered his face with both hands and hiccuped between his sobs. He didn't like it when it comes to crying silently. If he cries, he wanted to let it all out.

Suddenly he felt a hand grabbing his shoulder from behind. Before he could even turn by himself, the person already turned him around and engulfed him with a hug. His eyes widened at the sudden action and looked up after scenting the familiar cologne.

Minho.

Jisung quickly pushed him away, making his own back colliding with the locker but he care less about it.

"Jisung.."

"Don't," he muttered. "Don't come near me."

Minho felt a lump in his throat when Jisung looked at him with his watering eyes. His swollen, red eyes.

I caused that..

"I– I hate you," Jisung blurted out while looking away. "I hate you, hyung. I really do."

Strangely, the elder guy felt a huge impact on him when he said that. Like a rock was hitting his head twice.

It hurts.

Not wanting to stay there anymore, Jisung ran away from him. He cancelled his plan to rest at the school clinic. Instead, he went to the rooftop and locked the door from outside.

The whether was cold, and this time, there was no extra coat to prevent him from the cold.

Yet he didn't care anymore. He just wanted to let his emotions flow out in the cold.

So that he could be like it.

Cold.

~

🦉 oho i don't really know how to write angst