🦉nine

Changbin raised an eyebrow when he saw his seatmate staring off nowhere. Actually, he does that everyday, but there was something different. But he was too afraid to ask.

"Uh.. are you gonna give me that sandwich?"

Minho's head snapped at the shameless question from his friend. Changbin quickly looked forward, pretending to focus on the whiteboard when there was no teacher in the class. "I didn't ask anything."

The older looked back to where he stared off. The window. He knew this sounds weird, but his class was the opposite of Jisung's building and he could saw him in his class. It was far from him, though.

His hand gripped on the sandwich packet. Yesterday when the squirrel guy gave him the coat and the sandwich, he decided to take a taste without Changbin knowing. And his friend was right; they were good. No wonder he loved Jisung's sandwiches.

Minho was deciding whether he wanted to give Changbin or not. But he didn't want the male tease him for eating them.

So he gave him.

Tomorrow he will give too, right?

"Wah! Thanks hyung!" Changbin cheered and immediately ate them. Minho turned his head back to the outside. Or to be exact, Jisung's class.

The two met by their eyes. Minho quickly looked away to his book, pretending he wasn't looking at the younger.

Shit, am I caught?

"What's wrong?"

"Hyunjin! I think he saw me looking at him!" Jisung whined and buried his face onto the desk. "Oh my god this is embarrassing."

Hyunjin chuckled at ruffled his hair. "Chill, Ji. You literally meet him everyday to give your sandwiches. Why are you so shy right now?"

"Because he was being nice the other day.." Jisung mumbled, loud enough for Hyunjin to hear. "That was the first time and I don't think I will stop that."

He then looked up to Hyunjin and asked, "Jinnie, I'm not hopeless right?"

Hyunjin saw the hope in his best friend's eyes. No way he was gonna to break the hope. He wanted Jisung to be happy.

"No, Jisung."

~

🦉izone's minju will be the new mc for music core along with chanhee and hyunjin.

last night i dreamt about hyunjin being my bestfriend for a few years and one day he had to go somewhere and he was sad to leave. sad to leave his girlfriend that was minju🤭

i mean, they are both visuals of their groups and i totally have no problem if they date

nah just kidding

i got jealous in the dream lol