🦉sixteen

Another week passed. Jisung did not even bother to see Minho in mornings by coming to school a bit later than usual. He knew what time Minho comes to school since he used to meet the elder every mornings. But now, he did not care.

Even during recess he did not go to the dining hall nor the rooftop. His encounter that one time with Minho made him think he would probably resting there on recess, or when skipping class. The last time he saw Minho properly in his vision was during his physical education last week, where the coach asked Minho to help him carry some boxes. They made an eye contact but it only last for two seconds when Jisung broke them.

Seeing him made him hurt.

However, ignoring the elder's presence didn't mean the feelings had faded. No, Jisung never fell out love. He still loves Minho but he was ignoring it. He couldn't try to forget the feelings that had planted in him since two years ago. He first met Minho on his first day school when the elder showed him the way to the office. Since that he never forget about him, but he got the courage a few months ago to show his true feelings.

Turns out Minho was not gay. He was straight. If Jisung knew this earlier, he would have moved on for a long time.

"Jisung!" he heard Hyunjin called him from afar. He turned around to face his best friend but the guy quickly turn him back and hugged him. Jisung flinched at the action.

"Yah," Jisung pushed him slowly but Hyunjin hugged him tighter. "Hyunjin let me go."

With another one push, Hyunjin stumbled backwards a few steps. Jisung threw him a weird look before turning away to go to his class.

But he only witnessed a new couple holding hands, with smiles on both faces.

Minho and Sunhee, one of Minho's classmates.

Probably now not anymore, maybe his girlfriend.

Jisung couldn't look down to their hands but obviously their fingers were intertwined with each other. Just by seeing the sight, he felt like crying again.

Minho stopped on his track when seeing Jisung in front of him, which made Sunhee stopped too. The girl looked at Minho and Jisung. Minho's grip tightened and she slowly rubbed the back of his palm using her thumb.

Hyunjin sighed and he took Jisung's arm. "Let's go, Ji."

Before he could drag the boy far from the place, Jisung already had walked away, leaving a tear behind.

~

🦉

anywayyy this book might reach chapter twenty five or so.