🦉nineteen

He glanced at his wrist watch. It was near 12am and he was still at the park near his residents. Leaning his head on the bench with his earphones in, he let out a big sigh.

Today was a tiring day.

Jisung took a last sip of his drink before throwing the can away and made his way home. The road was empty so he didn't mind walking with earphones on.

While humming to his favorite song, he closed his eyes for awhile. His house was not far from his current place and thinking about his soft bed made him smile.

He arrived at his house gate, but then stopped when seeing a figure waiting in front of it.

"H–h-hyung?" he stuttered.

Minho looked up and immediately got up from his place. He brushed off his jacket and met his eyes.

"Jisung," he sighed in relief, a small smile crept on his tired face.

But that didn't make Jisung feel better. He was afraid. Afraid if Minho came to give him some bad news for him. "W-what are you d-doing here?"

"I was worried."

"No." Jisung replied immediately. He shook his head repeatedly as he gripped tighter on his house keys.

"Jisung–"

"Don't tell me anything, please," he begged. "Go home."

"I came to see you."

"I don't want to see you so go." he said and unlocked his gate. But Minho was fast. Before he could close the gate Minho got in too, holding onto Jisung's wrist.

"Please, Jisung."

"I'm tired." he stated. He was tired of waiting, tired of showing signs, tired of faking his happy face when Minho didn't even care about him. He was tired of doing all that for Minho. "I need rest."

"I promise this will be short." Minho begged again.

"You and Sunhee. I know. Now go." he replied monotonously and pushed Minho outside.

"Jisung, listen–"

"Goodnight hyung."

He closed the door behind him and leant his back on it. He looked up to the clear ceiling before it went blurry, and his cheeks went wet.

I'm hopeless.

~

🦉