🦉twenty one

"I thought you gave up on me. And when the next day you gave me more, I was so happy but then you left me again but for a boy."

Jisung looked at Minho in disbelief.

He was happy?

Am I hearing this right?

However he chose not to interfere.

"That was when I realised I'm no longer straight, but at the same time I tried to push the thoughts away. Never have I thought I'd be gay after eighteen years of living. I was so confused so I asked for help," his voice was getting slow by words. "I asked Sunhee for help, and she agreed."

At that moment Jisung felt a puzzle was clicked in his mind. He stared at Minho in shock.

"It was–"

"An act, yes." Minho cut him off. He returned to look at the younger. "I kissed her, but I felt nothing. But when I saw you crying, it was hurt."

"Jisung, I think I like you."

The squirrel guy was speechless. The guy he had been chasing for a few months now returned the feelings. He couldn't believe this but Minho's words seem sincere.

"You're crying?"

Jisung quickly touched his cheeks and shook his head. "N-no."

"Jisung, I'm really sorry. I didn't know it would hurt you this bad. I've never felt anything towards anyone and.."

Jisung sobbed. He covered his eyes using his arm with his another hand still in Minho's grip. Minho smiled softly. He put down the guy's arm and cupped his face, wiping away the tears.

"Don't cry, please." his soothing voice pleaded. "I hate seeing you cry because of me."

"Y-you're mean."

"I know."

Jisung hiccuped, "I– I tried to hate you but I c-couldn't."

Minho moved the strand of hair from covering Jisung's forehead and touched it with his. His arms wrapped around Jisung's waist, hugging him closer.

"I'm sorry, I really am." he whispered.

"Two y-years. Two years I've b-been liking you but y-you ignore m-me."

Minho closed his eyes. "Then hit me if you want."

Jisung shook his head slightly. "I really w-want to. But this stupid feeling told me not to do that."

Minho smiled and stroke his cheek with one hand. He felt surprisingly calm when Jisung let him be close with him after what he had done. He pulled away to examine Jisung's features.

"You're beautiful," he said. "Why did I hurt you at the first place?"

Jisung blushed. Minho then chuckled and slowly closed the gap between them.

"Can I?" he asked, making Jisung's heart flutter more. He gave him a small nod before Minho pressed his soft lips onto Jisung's plump ones.

And he was right, he felt butterflies in his stomach.

~

🦉🙈

I'm so sorry for mentioning this twice SEOLUNAR

but since this is the only minsung story I have, I want you guys to read a Minsung story by the writer I mentioned up there↑↑↑

check it out at their works!

.