🦉twelve

"I don't feel like eating that. Just take it." Minho said and went out, leaving Changbin with his chocolates and sandwiches.

"Okay..?" He took out his phone and texted Felix.

changbin: hey wanna eat in my class

felix: sure

Not long after Felix came and the older smiled seeing him. "Why so sudden? Won't the teacher caught us?" Felix asked.

"Nah, there's no teachers walking here during recess. They only know eating at fancy restaurants."

Felix chuckled, "You're right," He then looked at the food on the desk. "Woah, you got yourself food."

"They are Minho's," Changbin immediately said. "You know Han always give him food every morning? Minho gives it to me."

Felix eyes slightly widened. "Everyday?"

The older hummed while tearing off the packaging. "I don't know why he doesn't want this. They are good."

"Wait, hyung. So you actually eat the food, everyday?"

"W-why?" Changbin stopped from unwrapping it further.

The freckled guy frowned. "Hyung! Jisung makes them in the mornings for Minho hyung! Not for anyone else to eat them!"

"But Minho doesn't even want them so it's better than throwing it away." Changbin argued back.

"Does Jisung know about this?"

Changbin raised both his shoulders. "I don't know."

Felix sighed, "If he finds out he will be heart broken. His four months efforts are wasted."

"What do you mean efforts?"

"Ugh you are so clueless," Felix rolled his eyes. "Why do you think Jisung gives Minho hyung food everyday?"

"I don't know. Maybe he wants attention?"

"You're– ugh okay fine. Attention for?"

Changbin's eyebrows knitted together at the younger's question.

"For goodness sake hyung obviously he likes Minho hyung!" Felix angrily stated at the clueless guy. "Why couldn't both of you get the clue and why does Minho hyung give it to you? He needs to appreciate Jisung!"

Changbin felt a guilty board slammed onto his chest. He bit his lower lip. All this time he had been eating Jisung's efforts for Minho.

He looked up to Felix to say something, but his eyes went a bit wide when he saw the person at the door.

Jisung stood there, speechless as he saw the sandwiches and the chocolates were left like that.

M-minho hyung doesn't eat that?

"Jisung!" Felix exclaimed to cover the mess but Jisung already had tears in his eyes. "Hey–"

"Sorry for eardropping," the squirrel guy apologised. "I just wanted to find Felix so I went here. I didn't mean to overhear you both."

With that he left the classroom and ran to the toilet while wiping his tears.

I'm hopeless. Hyunjin was wrong.

~

🦉