epilogue

Jensen

*One year later*

     "H? Babe? You coming?" I shouted from downstairs as a I gathered my things and fixed my dress for what seemed like the 100th time. I bit the inside of my cheek, extremely nervous for tonight.

"Coming, love!" I checked my watch, noticing we had exactly 10 minutes to get to Jeffrey's. Heavy footsteps echoed throughout the kitchen as Harry came down, Piper clinging to his side. He gave me a cheeky grin as I looked him up and down.

"Looking sharp, baby." I moved in to kiss him before Piper decided to join in with a slobbery kiss herself, making us both laugh, "You look wonderful too, Pip." She was wearing a dress that matched mine so I wouldn't lose her tonight in all the chaos. Harry grabbed my hand, giving it a squeeze before we made our way to the car. He buckled Piper in before hopping in the drivers seat and backing out of the driveway.

"J, it's going to be great, okay?" I nodded as he placed his hand on my thigh, rubbing his thumb along my exposed skin, "The album is amazing. You outdid yourself and everyone is going to love it." I let out a deep breath, hoping he was right.

I'd spent a majority of my time the past year writing, working at the bar, and raising Piper. Harry has done some writing himself but his main focus had been on getting my album recorded. There had been many late nights in the studio along with probably too many breaks that always ended with us both half clothed when we got back to work.

Harry had been the one to take care of Piper when I was at work. Their bond was something out of this world and completely unbreakable. Just thinking about it made my heart swell. Some nights I'd find him on the couch, Piper snuggled into his chest after she'd cried out in the middle of the night. I could usually find them both in the kitchen after an afternoon shift, Harry teaching Piper how to cook various meals and having mindless conversations. My favorite times though were when I came home to dance parties in the living room. He was truly the best dad to our little girl and I was so grateful for him.

We pulled up to Jeffrey's and my heart rate skyrocketed as I unbuckled, doing my best to keep on a calm face. Harry had already gotten Piper out of her seat by the time I got out of the car, my hands shaking. I just really wanted everyone to love this album. Harry grabbed ahold of my hand, kissing my temple as we walked into the house.

The house was full of Harry and I's management and close friends and family. Everyone was drinking and chatting away. I found myself looking for my dad right away, my eyes scanning the room and heart dropping when I could find him.

"There's my rockstar," Both Harry and I turned to see my dad walking up to us and I practically crashed into him. He chuckled, wrapping his arms around me, "J, the whole world is going to love it. I'm sure Harry has already reassured you about that a million times this morning. I'm so proud of you, no matter what." I nodded against his chest before pulling away with tears in my eyes.

"I just needed to hear it from you." He winked at me, telling me he loved me before falling into conversation with Harry. My eyes scanned the room once more before locking with Reese's. She was standing by Niall, the two of them having a strong and healthy relationship that continued to grow over the past year. I was almost sure they'd be married in two years. The two of them made their way over to me, Reese hugging me tightly.

"J, you need to breathe right now. Stop stressing, you're amazing and so is the album." I sighed, hating that I needed all of the reassurance but Harry said he was the same way before his first album dropped. Niall high-fived me, telling me he was stoked to hear it.

"Jensen, it's going to drop in about five minutes, you ready for your a speech?" Jeffrey came up behind me, greeting everyone before looking back at me. I looked at my support team, my eyes landing on Harry's last as he mouthed that he loved me. I mouthed it back before nodding to Jeffery and following him up to the stairs as he announced me and handed me the microphone.