Ladies the beginning of the end

Aziz had been living at the estate for the past two months, at the dinner he and Mirhiban had talked about what had happened that day in his office when Huma had announced she was pregnant.

She told him she was also pregnant and that was what she had been trying to tell him but she ran because she could not break up his family because everyone in the agency heard Huma. Tears had formed in both their eyes at her words. Aziz stated he wanted to meet their child but she sadly shook her head and told him she had lost their child during child birth.

That night she offered him one of the other cabins at the estate and he happily accepted.

During this time Deren kept working at the agency. She would get word to Aziz through Cey Cey, who acted as courier between the two.

Remide had attended her meeting with the board and had several other meetings with the PI. She had also contacted Metin and informed him of what was going on. He told her he would get all necessary paper work together and notify her when he was ready.

So many things had become apparent during their investigation. How truly evil Huma, Yigit and Emre had been. They all truly worried about what affect this would have on so many lives when it came out.

Aziz, himself, had made several trips out of town. One which had been to London, this one he had not mentioned to anyone. Sanem had been kept in the dark this whole time, not that he thought she would have noticed anything they were doing, she seemed so preoccupied and withdrawn.

Sitting outside going over what he needed to say at his next meeting, knowing this one would be the most important meeting of his life and would change so many things for others. He noticed Sanem walk out of her house, he had been keeping an eye on her, watching her daily. Seeing how lost she seemed when he first arrived, he remember the free spirited, lovely young woman he had met on her first day of work, that young girl had disappeared.

She was walking toward him with glasses of lemonade. She seemed more relaxed around him now, it actually appeared that he seem to have a calming affect on her. The estate had been good for her and also for him it he thought. The sunshine and fresh air along with the daily walks along the coast were beneficial to both his physical and mental well being.

"Aziz Bey, can we talk?" She asked.

He smiled at her "of course, my dear,
I have been waiting on you."

She smiled at him "i am afraid to ask you for for fear that you may tell me what I already know."

"You might be surprised at what you hear."

"How is Can? Have you spoke to him lately?"

"He is as well as a man with a broken heart can be. I see reflected in your face the same as I see in his. The saddest in his eyes, the smile that does not reach them. The longing for what was." He could tell she was surprised at his words. "Did you not think he was also heartbroken?"

"I don't understand, he is the one who chose to leave. How is his heart broken?"

He looked at her with so much saddest "Sanem, how could he stay? Can is, and has always been very protective of his heart since the day Huma left him. The rejection he felt, no child should feel from their mother. Mothers are suppose to love you and take care of you. He cried for days after she left, he knew Emre was her favorite but he loved her with all his heart without any jealously toward his brother whom he also loved. He became a loner, free spirited and not becoming attached to anyone or place until the day he met you."

Tears were now streaming down her face.

"I read your book, i know the things that happened and how others used you against Can."