Meet the Family

"HARLEY!!" Moms scream ruining yet another dream.
"I AM UP!!" I yelled forcing myself out of bed and into the shower.

As i sit blow drying my hair i realised how much ive changed over the summer. My pale skin no longer existed thanks to mom making me spend the summer with dad in Australia, (they spilt when i was 10 and dad decided to move across the world). I actually have a thigh gap now because i vowed to cut out the junk food. My hair looks healthy and silky now i actually take time to look after it rather than put it up into a bun and my skin..... my Skin has no spots on it at all and feels soo soo smooth due to the lack of junk food i have been eating.

>>>>flashback<<<<<

"OMG!! Look at Harley, shes sooo ugly and fat"

"Gee has she ever heard of a thing called fake tan?!"

"Look at her skin, you could play dot to dot with her spots"

>>>>>>end of flash back<<<<<<

Kids will be kids. Well thats what the adults say when they think your being dramatic. But for the kids on the recieving end, it knocks your confidence so much you want to hide in the shadows of the halls too scared to look in the mean girls direction. They were the mountain lions and you were like their prey.

As i looked in my mirror i seen the new Harley Hannah Hamilton (Triple H, can you tell my dad is a fan?) wearing the traditional tartan blue school skirt thats a size too small due to it being the only size that will fit due to my hips being non-existant, a plain white shirt, blue tie and matching blazer. St. Johns High also have this ridiculous rule about having to wear all white shoes meaning white knee high socks. Although i have to admit it isnt the worse uniform ever.

I quickly grab my bag and head into sophias room.

"Good Morning soph"

"Morning baby sis" sophia smiled , before doing a double take "Wait.... are you wearing make up?!" She giggled. Sophias 20 and is the oldest of the seven of us. She is the stereotypical blonde but shes working two jobs after college. She is still with her childhood sweetheart, Joesph and i pretty much see him as a brother now.

"So what if i am?"

"Damn girl, you really did have a grow up over the summer"

"Whatever, lets just go"

As i walk down the hall i chap on Noah and Harrisons door. Like i did every morning because i know they will still be sleeping. Noah is on a scholarship for football and attends the same college as Sophia. Hes 19 and doesnt really do anything that doesnt involve football. Harrison is a royal pain in the ass but all twin brothers are i suppose. Hes part of "the popular" group so we dont really talk much in school... or out of it for that matter. It can be pretty awkward at times and it only got worse when i came home from dads.

"Morning Harley" Olivia smiled as she walked out the bathroom and back into her room.

"Morning Liv" Olivia is 13 and is my last 'full sibling'. She was the only one of my siblings to come with me to dads this summer and we grew pretty close. "Need a lift?"

"Yes please"

"Okay, see you at breakfast". I smiled at headed down stairs.

————————————————————————
Hope you like the first chapter!

Cant wait for you to read the rest and get to know some more about my family, even though it is only words on a page.
Love Harley❤️