Marshmallow Mia's

As i take a car seat from the boot of my car Harrison shouts.

"Hey could you strap him in please" i ask Ryan so i can go see the problem before i leave.

"What is it Harrison?"

"Pick me up a rocky road float" he laughed knowing he screamed like he was getting murdered, for food!

"And you couldnt have text me that?!" I roll my eyes and walk away slamming the door on the way out so he knows im pissed off.

As i climb in the car and start it Layton looks totally shocked.

"Hey baby bro, whats up?" I say looking all around the car before pulling off.

"Ryan has never had a marshmallow Mias!" The concern in his voice makes it sound as if the world is going to end, which it is because he has NEVER!had a mallow mia.

"WHAT!! SERIOUSLY?!" I laugh playing along with Layton and looking at Ryan

"Seriously" he smiles not knowing whether im crazy or insane.

"No! Thats it! We cant have that! Your coming with us before i drop you home! My treat!"I smile.

Ryan however doesnt look pleased with the gesture. "Sure".

Why is he not happy? He is going to have the biggest sugar rush of his life and eventually become addicted to it.

The rest of the car ride became pretty silent, that is until an absolute banger of a song came on. Your not british if you have never listened to that song and danced around your toom screaming it at the top of your lungs.

"It started out as a kiss, how did it end up like this?" Guessed it yet? Mr brightside-the killers.

Me and Layton look at each other and start singing the song. Even a four year old knows it off by heart thats how amazing it is.

At first Ryan looks like he wants to jump out of the car while its still moving.. and then... he starts singing along too. See the songs that good even a football players singing it!.

We pull up to marshmallow Mias in the middle of the song but stay in the car until its done. We got out laughing and Layton ran inside while i locked the car.

I know Laytons order off by heart now and dont even need to ask him what he wants. Ryan on the other hand has no clue.

"Well I recommend the nutella cookie dough with nutella and white chocolate sauce, with a mixed tango iceblast" I point to the menu on the wall.This used to be my order before i started with my body confidence journey.

"Yeah ill have that, what you having?" He spins round and looks into my eyes. Why does this boy liek soo much eye contact!

"Oh.. um im not getting anything" i say shaking my head and walking up to the till.

"Wait?what?why?!" Ryan says pulling my arm back so im closer to him and further to the till. The total opposite of what i want!

"Im not getting anything ill have a banana smoothie when i get home" i say trying to move again. His grip wasnt letting me move. Not in an agressive way but in a im not letting you go sorta way. He raises his eyebrow at me and gives me a confused look.

"Fine im not getting anything" he insits finally letting me go.

"What? No i told you, you need to try it so your trying it!" I say giving him the eyebrow raise back.

He just laughs. "Dont give me that eyebrow raise Harls, I invented it babe"Wait?What? Did he just call me babe!! "The only way im eating something is if you eat something too!". He smiles.

"Fine how about we half one? Yeah?" I roll my eyes and walk away. My legs are like jelly and my heart is racing. I think im going to die. My palms have enough sweat on them to make a river and my cheeks look like rudolfs nose! That boy is going to be the death of me! Was he really flirting? Or just being the typical football player?

Once i had finished ordering Laytons white raspberry cheesecake and vanilla icecream with a mixed tango iceblast and a hotdog i ordered me and Ryan my recommendation and a tango iceblast.

"So why were you not going to get anything" Ryan questions looking up from Laytons colouring in sheet which he is helping him with. I know right! Good with kids and isnt afraid to act like one!

"Too many calories" i laugh and look down at my phone hoping he would change the subject.

"What do you mean too many calories?"

"Well obviously you know what i used to look like, i cut down all the calories and have a strictly balanced diet which will help me maintain the body i have."

Just as Ryan went to answer the waitress came over with our order. The thought of having to take a bite of this food is making me feel so sick. 

"Layton, eat your hot dog first, dinner before dessert" i smile taking the ice cream away before he could devour it.

"Come one then Harls, have a bit" oh god. He wasnt kidding. Im going to have to eat all this sugar.

I force myself to take a couple of bites from the cookie dough but it instantly makes me feel bloated and fat. I feel horrible and soo disgusting.

"Im just going to pop to the loo". I say getting up out of the chair quickly. "Can you please watch him?"

"Sure no problem" Ryan smiled looking up from the colouring in sheet again.

As i walk away as fast as i can i hear layton in the distance. "Shes going to make herself be sick, cause she dont like sweeties"

SHIT! At this point i have literally ran to the bathroom stall. I just made it when everything i had ate for the day had came right back up and was lying in the toilet bowl. Once i had started being sick i couldnt stop. My eyes were soo watery my mascara was running and my stomach was starting to hurt due to the constant clenching to bring the food up.

As im sitting with my head down the bowl i feel someone hold my hair back and rub my back. Once i was done and was sure nothing else could come up i took a piece of toilet paper and cleaned my mouth so i could say thank you to the stranger.. but as i turned round i realised it wasnt a stranger i had to thank. It was Ryan.

FUCK!! Great now Ryans going think im an absolute mess with my patchy make up, running mascara and sick breath!!

Before he could say anything i get up and leave. Just like nothing had happened. Like always.

————-———————————————————

So I may have a secret that i thought no one knew about but apparently Layton does.......

...And now Ryan......

Keep reading to find out how bulimia affects a high school teenager trying to get the boy.

Love Harley❤️

P.S.- Harley starts to develop bulimia throughout the school year. She becomes addicted to losing weight and being able to fit into tiny sized clothes. But like all addictions she needs help. Will Ryan be the one to save her from herself and her body dismorphia?

Tell me what you guys think, id love to here your ideas