Like lions stalk their pray

The first two periods of the day went in quickly.

Maths was a breeze due to the fact our teacher was too busy applying her make-up and didnt want to rush into the course work on the first day.

English is my favourite subject. Not only did we get the head of the english department as our teacher this year, Kendall is in this class, which helps make it more bearable.

Third and fourth period was what i was dreading. Physical education! Ive hated this class for as long as i remember. In fact i dont think there is one good reason to force kids to exercise and not focus on something that will help them achieve their goal in life (unless that goal is to do well in physical education and make a career out of it).

The whole of the 4th years do physical education as one class due to our year being the smallest the school has ever had. Which means 20 teenage girls in one changing room. As you can imagine this always results in some sort of drama and this year would be no different.

Leah and her crew strut in with their bags on identical sides and their hair perfectly parted to the other. At first leah has an iced coffee in her hand (which her mother happily dropped off at the break). However, it didnt stay in her hand for very long. She stalked the room like a lion stalking their pray until she finally laid her eyes on what she had been craving.

"AAAAAAAA!! WHAT THE FUCK!!" screamed Chelsea Clemont as she got a cup full of iced coffee over her head. Like everyone else she looked shocked and confused to why she seemed to be leahs new victim.

" Hiya sket! Flirt with Harrison ever again and next time it will be hot" Leah giggled and placed her bag down.

And i know what your thinking. Harrison as in the twin brother Harrison? Yes! Leah had gotten her claws into him and made him like a love sicked puppy over the summer, everytime someone mentions her name his eyes light up.

"I didn't even flirt with him!!!" Chelsea exclaimes trying to get some of the coffee out of her hair. "I was working!!". Chelsea had recently started working in the towns local starbucks but unfortunately for her thats where my idiot brother and his friends hang around.

"Are you calling me a liar??!!" Leah snarls giving chelsea the ultimate death stare.

Chelsea must have had enough of Leah and her bullying because she walked right towards her not hestitating once. "Yeah i am, what you going to do about it? Huh? Pour another coffee over my head? Send one of your minions to grab me from behind like you did over the summer? Spray paint slut all over my mums car?, No come on Leah enlighten me! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?!"

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Leahs gives both her minions the look. The look she does when shes going to need her back up to help save her once again. Out of no where leah slaps Chelsea full force on her cheek leaving the whole changing room stunned.

The next thing you know there is a whole scale fight going on and at first it was fair, just Chelsea verus Leah, that is until tweedle dee and tweedle dumb get involved.

"We cant let this happen kendall! This is unfair!" Kendal gives me a smirk and i know what she is thinking." No lets just break it up"

"Fine!" Kendall moaned as we both ran towards the fight and tried to break it up. That is until Jennifer (tweedle dumb as me and kendal like to call her) punched me right on the lip making it bleed and Lauren (tweedle dee, only because she is like Leahs shadow) pulled kendalls hair.

We both moved away shocked at the fact we were only trying to help. The old Harley wouldve just left it. The new Harley was going to stick up to these bullies. " Fuck it Kendall ! We are already going to be in trouble as it is"

Before you know it, it was like a six women tag team match. Hair was going everywhere, arms and legs moving about the place. Everyone looking in shock that it was only the first day back and there was so much drama before lunch.

"ENOUGHHHH!!" Was the last thing Miss Murray screamed telling Mr Dixin to go into the boys changing room to get help after she made sure everyone was decent.

The rule is that teachers cannot legally get involved in the harm of students or themselves which is why the boys had to get reinforced as the rest of the girls were too busy watching the show with the front row seats.

All the boys ended up in the changing room however as they wanted to see all the comotion, with six of them willing to help stop it.

I suddenly felts someone grab me from behind and pull me off Jennifer. Without thinking i throw my head back and get the boy on the nose and turn round to punch him. It was only after i had realised what i had done and i instant felt overwhelmed with guilt. The next emotion came suddenly, Fear. Weakness. Regret and slight butterflies in my stomach. I hadnt just punch a boy in my class. I had just punched Ryan Weir.

————————————————————————
So i had a very dramatic first day. Which as you may have guessed meant a trip to the prinicples office.

You would think that my school year can only go up hill from here wouldnt you?
Well your thought would be very wrong!

Keep reading to find out more about Leah and her minions and if Ryan Weir's nose is okay🥴

Love Harley❤️