Dropping off the boys

"HARLEY!!WHAT THE FUCK!!" Harrison shouts as i close the car door.

I walk round to the driver seat and get i. "Never ever, tell me what to do Harrison" i say setting off to drop off the boys.

" Sorry about that Jaxon, just wanted to show him hes not the boss of me even if he is my twin"

Jaxon stutters as if hes still in shock so i turn the radio up and forget they are in the back off the car. I drop of Rhys first because she is the closest from my house.

Then just my luck its Jaxon whos next meaning i would be alone with Ryan.

"Hey Harley! Good kiss" Jaxon laughs while i roll my eyes and wave goodbye.

OMG im soo going to be the talk of "the populars" tommorow. FUCK! Thats all i need, more shitty drama.

Ryan suddenly speaks up making me jump. " Hey Harley you're going to be my tutour this year arent you?. He asks and i nod trying to keep my eyes on the road.

"Can i show you somewhere first? Before you take me home? Its to do with studying". He begs.

At first i hestitate not sure wheather or not it was a good idea. Then he becomes cruel and does puppy dog eyes making me give in.

As we pull up to the mystery destination i suddenly get De já vu. Me and Harrison used to come here with sophia and Noah when we were younger.

"Hey i know this place" i say climbing up the ladders.

"Its one of the reasons i asked my mum and dad to take this house" he says helping me up.

"What do you mean?" I ask curiously.

"Well the day we came to see the house i went out in my garden to play but ventured off ro explore, when i seen this tree house. I looked up and seen the prettiest girl ever inside. She was playing with a baby doll, "lulu" she called it." He explains. " she was telling her how she hated her twin and wanted to run away, then she started crying"

>>>>>flashback<<<<<

"I hate him so much lulu! I cant believe he cut your hair! Your beautiful hair. Hes the worst. I cant wait to never see him again. In fact im going to run away! Tonight! Just me and you lulul"

>>>>>end of flashback<<<<<

Shit! That little girl was me!!

"Why didnt you see why she was crying?" I ask wanted to hear more of the story.

"Honestly? She was really pretty so i got shy and ran home to tell my dad because he always said " no girl should ever cry because someones hurt their feeling" he still does to this day so i thought he could help her. But by the time i got back she was gone. I asked my mum and dad to get that house so i could see the girl again and make her smile. I never did. So i changed it into a chill out space for when my mum and dad are getting on my nerves."

As i look at Ryan i see the honesty. It was soo sweet he wanted to make little 6 year old me smile. She probably would have if she never left.

"Ryan, why you showing me this?" I ask trying to keep focused.

"Oh yeah, because this is where we will study on Saturday's"

Wait.. " We cant we need to do it at school" i argue. Thats the rules, its exactly like another school day. I know right talk about punishment.

"Naa thats only for registration, as long as my grades are above a D or a C we can study anywhere we want. Its only if your grades dont improve they make you stay in school"

It all starts to make sense now. "Thats how Harrison gets caught at Starbucks on Saturdays. Not that mum knows of course."

Ryan just laughs. "Come on better get you home before Harrison thinks your with Jaxon" . He starts climbing down the ladder.

"OMG! I cant believe i did that, it was just to annoy Harrison. Hes going to kill me when i get home though" i laugh climbing back down "Dont look up im in a skirt!" I cry suddenly realising that i shouldve went first.

He pulls me off the last two steps to make me go faster. He gives me a cheeky smile and says "Race you to the car!" And runs away.

"Hey no fair!!" I cry chasing after him. Six weeks ago i wouldnt have dreamed of running bit now im catching up to Ryan before we are even half way and by the time he gets to the car ive caught my breath back and sitting in the car.

"Hey, slow poke.... where are you going?" I laugh questioning why he was heading to the back of the car.

"My seat" he looks so confused to why i asked that.

"Sit in the front dummy!" I laugh tilting my head towards the seat.

The rest of the ride was good we just chatted away about his subjects and how he learns best. Which apparently is impossible because he has a "brain like a pan" which made me laugh because i think he meant sive.

"See ya Harls" Ryan walks away up his driveway waving good bye.

I wave back and drive off smiling. He is soo sweet and lovely and seemed like a genuinely nice guy, but then again hes one of them. Its all just an act to get you to like them, and then they stab you in the back with the first chnace they get. Hell, even my own twin done it.

Speaking of twin, i now have to mentally prepare myslef to walk into hell.