The Drive home

The last two periods went in pretty quickly.  Dr Waugh talked us through what we need to do this year in order to pass the class and how he could help us do it.

I wait outside the school for Kendall and Liv at four o'clock and walk to the car. We turn the radio up full blast and sing our hearts out to kelly clarkson. I drop Liv off first as i wanted to talk to kendall alone without my little sister earsdroping.

"Tell mum im doing a double run" i smile waving good by as i reverse back put of our driveway.

"Kendall, know how you are having to help that Matthew guy with his grades?"

"Yeahhh????" She laughs. "I should really find out who he is to be honest so i know what he looks like"

"Yeah well i need to tutour Ryan!" I complain as i stop at the traffic lights.

"Yesss!! I knew it would work!" Kendall goggles moving over in her seat.

"Kendall what did you do?!!"

" Told Principle Maitland you would be happy to tutour Ryan"

As i pull up infront of her house her mum walks out in front of the car making me do the worse parallell park in the history of parking!

"Hey mum, where you going?"

"The shops, you want to come?"

"Yeah sure, ill text you Harls" she winks laughing.

"Yeah, see ya later kendall, bye Ms Logan" i smile waving. Before i pull away i text Harrison.

Me:On my way
As soon as i pull up into the pick up zone of the school i see my brother and his idiotic friends, which of course includes Ryan. Just my luck.

I turn on the sat nav and give the guys my phone to write their adresses in but instead they start taking selfies and posting on my snapchat. No matter what i did they wouldnt stop which lead to me beebing the car horn to give them a fright and make them hand it over.

"Okay so ill drop whoever stays at Melody drive first because its closer"

"Actually Harley can you drop me home first so incan get changed for my date with Leah?"

Are you fucking kidding me? First he wants me to drop all his friends of and now hes not even going to be here?! What a dick !

"Yeah, fine"

Jaxon finnaly chips in with the most disturbing question of all time " So Harry how far you got with queen b?" He laughs nudging Rhys who is sitting next to him.

"Right im just going to cut this conversation off  before it goes any further because 1: Im his twin sister and i dont want to know that shit, 2:Girls arent meant to be the topic of your conversations because of how far they went with you and 3: shes not a fucking object!" I argue turning the radio up a bit louder to fill the awkward silence.

"Wait do you not hate Leah? Why the hell you so bothered?"Harrison asks looking confused and sitting foward.

"Seat belt please, because even though shes a bully and the spawn of satan,shes still a person at the end of the day and im pretty sure you wouldnt like it if they started talking about me like that". As i look into the mirror i see Ryan smiling at me as if i had saved the world or something.

It takes Harrison a moment to register what i actually said. "They wouldnt cause they know they would get their asses kick, plus your a virgin"

The boys in the back sniggered like toddlers. Then i had an idea to show Harrison that he doesnt know his TWIN!sister at all.

"I dont need you to kick anyones asses i am perfectly capable of doing it myself and thats as far as you know" i say putting my left signal on to turn into the short cut route.

"Wait.. what?When?Who?How?" Harrison looks fuming. I win.

"Im not a virgin, I was in Australia with drop dead gorgeous boys all summer and you expected nothing at all to happen? A boy i met on the first week there and well we were at a party and he kissed me then we eneded up in the room where he took my clothes off and worked all down my body..." The more i went in the more Harrison's face was going red.

"Right Harls! I get it. I will find out who it was and i will kill them!" The steam is practically coming out of his ears.

"Aw come on Harry, look at her she is gorgeous of course she will get a man!" Jaxon laughs winking at me.

Ewww.

Harrison turns round and gives him the dirtiest look in the world. Can it really be that bad that im not the sad heavy Harley i was before summer anymore? Does he really think i dont deserve a compliment?

"Thank you Jaxon" i say turning into our street.

As Harrison gets out he looks straight at Jaxon. "Dont even think about it". How dare he! Its my life. Ill show him!. I stop the car and get out and walk round to the side Jaxons sitting at.

"Harley what are you doing?!" Harrison asks as he follows me to the other side of the car.

I open the door and grab Jaxons face. Here goes nothing.....