Walking into hell

"HARLEY!!" Harrison screams as i run up the stairs to get changed.

"What?"

"WHAT? ARE YOH BEING FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!" Gee you would think i had murdered someone the way he was acting!

"Look Harrison, you dont have a say in what i do or who i kiss or my life,okay? I dont mention anything about you going out with that bitch Leah do i?" I argue.

"THATS NOT THE POINT HARLEY! YOU KISSED JAXON!JAXON, FOR FUCK SAKE!" Even though im only talking to him he still sees the need to scream.

"1: dont scream, im standing right here and 2: your fucking point is?" Im really starting to get pissed off now.

"Sorry but you do know that you will be the talk of the school tomoorw,yeah? I mean today was bad enough but tommorow!" Harrison refuses to make eye contact when hes telling me this as if he is trying to hide something.

"Harrison, youve never bothered me being the gossip in class before, but now your suddenly acting as if you care?! I dont need you to act like the concerned twin brother, i never have. For fuck sake i even went to Australia for the summer and you never even shot me a text! So dont make it out you care now because its not all bad gossip!" I say marching up the stairs to get changed.

God he really does my head in! Why cant he just see it from my point of view! Wait.... what did he mean by attention was bad enough today never mind tommorow? Were they talking about me? Did he seriously let me be the topic of conversation again!!

As i walk back down the stairs in my workout catch layton sitting playing with his toys.

"Hey baby bro! How are you" i smile from the doorway.

"Hi Harlwy! Im okay"he smiles back. I adore the way he says my name because its so cute amd the little face he pulls with it makes me laugh.

"Well im going to pop out but Harrison is in and sophia and Noah will be home soon too, so if you need anything just ask them, okay?"

"Okay"

As i walk away from the door i hear him shout "love you". Which makes me smile. No matter where you sre going Layton tell you he loves you because it makes people happy apparently. Well i guess he isnt wrong.

"I love you too layton"

I walk into the living room where Harrison is sitting and tell him im going out. He looks me up and down before adding. "What are you wearing?!".

This question confuses me and pisses me off at the same time. "My workout clothes im going for a run".

"Wheres your trousers?!" Which makes the previous question make more sense. Im wearing a pair of nike athletic shorts and a crop top with a loose vest top over it.

"Emmm.. clearly not on my legs Harrison! Listen Laytons upstairs playing but listen out for him cause your the only one gonna be home"i change the subject quickly because i know we will get into another argument. I quickly walk out the door and put my airpods in and run down the driveway before he could argue.

An hour later im walking back into the house and i hear voices coming from the kitchen. No one else should be home yet because sophia text saying her and Noah were going to the shop to get some college supplies and Liv left a notes saying she went to Amy's (her best friends) which i saw as i walked out the door. Mums also helping gran with the decorating today and wont be back until Matts finished work so he doesnt have to do a double run. I walk into the kitchen and i see all "the popular" boys sitting at the dinning table and on my kitchen counter.

"Emmm, excuse you but tey are not fucking seats" i hint for them to get off but the plank expressions on their face suggest they never got it which makes me go over and pull them off.

"Wheres Harrison?" I say looking round the room that my brother has kindly donated as a social area for them.

"Upstairs checking on some kid" Matt laughs. I suddenly remember that Kendall is tutouring a boy name Matt and lets just say if hes the Matt hes meant to be, then that poor girl will have a lot of work to do.

"Thanks" i smile squeezing past them all. I suddenly feel hands on my hips as i try and get through two boys which makes me flinch. I turn round to see that its just Ryan. And i look down at his hands and back up to him.

He suddenly realises what he is doing and quickly moves them away. "Sorry, i emmm... im just going to the bathroom"

"Ohh emm there one up the stairs, ill show you"

"Oh you sure? I dont want to be any hassle" he argues staring into my wyes. Damn talk about eyes that make your heart melt.

"Emm no sure, come on" i say squeezing pst him.

As we walk up the stairs Harrison is walking down with Layton in his arms.

"Hey baby bro you okay?" I smile.

"Yeah he's just bored so i told him he can sit with us"

I suddenly think of the last time a sibling sat with the boys.

>>>>>>>flashback<<<<<<<<

Liv comes into my room with a serious look on her face.

"Harls, whats a hickey?" Harrison and his friends said it was a bite mark on your neck but why would someone want to bite your neck?

>>>>>>>end of flashback<<<<<<

I know what your thinking thats not soo bad but she was only 10, she didnt need to know that fact.

"Hey, tell you what ill pop in for a quick shower and then ill take you to go get some ice cram from Marshmallow Mias. Do you want to do that?"

"Yeah"he screams with excitement.

"Okay, Harrison will put your shoes on and i will be down in ten minutes"

As we get closer to the bathroom Ryan stops to look in my room.

"Wow whos drawings are they? They are amazing".

"Oh, they are mine , heres the bathroom" i smile and open the door.

"Well your really talented"

I blush and go shy." Aw..emm...well...thank you" i smile and walk back down the hall.

"Harls, wait... could you maybe drop me off home on your way to Marshmallow mias? If thats okay that is"

"Oh yeah of course!" I smile and go into my rooom and close the door. I take my hair out its messy bun and run the shower water. I cant stop thinking about Ryans eyes. They are soo beautiful ice blue eyes. And that smile!God no wonder everyone thinks he is the hottest guy in the school.

————————————————————————
Marshmallow Mias is now shut down due to the manager having a heart attack although his daughter Mia(can you guess what the shops called after?) is opening it back up and taking over for her dad as it is the family buisness and was his dream. The shop has a big impct on how this story goes and the memories that have been made there will always, always be special to me.

One ice cream shop hold a million memories.

Love Harley❤️