Lunching with my Best Friend.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!! HE A MILLION PERCENT CALLED YOU PRETTY!!" Kendall screeches in my ear.

"Shhhhh!!Never mind that part what did principle Maitland say?"

"Oh just that i have to help the janitors clean the school for six weeks on a Tuesday and a Thursday..... oh and i have to help some Matthew guy with his grade throughout the year every Saturday" she rolls her eyes.

"Im the exact same only Monday and Thursday" i leave out the part about having to help Ryan on a Saturday because i know she will make a big thing out of it.

"Hey so how are you getting home?" I ask taking a bit out of my blueberry granola bar.

" Same as you, getting the bus?" The confusion on her face is a memory i will cherish forever.

"Actually......" i pause and show her my car keys.

She squeals and instantly take them off me. " How the fuck are you already driving?! Your only 16!!"

"I did my test in Australia during the summer and apparently it counts". I laugh grabbing them back off her.

"Whoohoo no more manky buses!!" She laughs.

Just as i pick up my phone Harrison Texts.

Yo dipshit, kin u take a couple of my pals hame?

Typical. Only bothers me when he wants something.

Me:Im taking liv and kendal home, many is there?

Harrison: 3

Me: ill have to do a double run Harrison no!

Harrison: ive already told them you will do it

"Fuck you!!" I say out loud making Kendall look at my phone.

"No offence but your brother is a dick, a hot dick but still a dick" kendall shakes her head knowing what im going to say next

Me: fine, but im taking liv and kendal home first so they will have to wait.

"Emm.. hold on a minute, did you just call my brother hot?!"

Kendall laughs " aww come on Harls, of course hes hot! He has abs!!"

EWWWWW!!

Harrison: fine.

I just hope these friends does not include Leah!

As the bell rings for the end of lunch, everyone scatters into a big ball to get to where they need to be.

"Ill meet you outside at four?" I smile at kendall.

"Yeah see you then" she waves walking up the stairs.

I text the next part because i dont think she would appreciate it if the whole school heared.

Me: ohh and kendall dont ever call my brother hot in front of me again!🤢

Kendall: fineee🙄😙

I roll my eyes and put my phone in my blazer pocket heading off to double chemistry.

————————————————————————

Even though Kendall called Harrison hot she would never go there, would she?

Keep reading to find out.

Hi guys hope you are all enjoying the story so far, i cant wait to show you how dramatically my life changes in just a couple of months.

Love Harley❤️