⭐️ BLOOD SUCKER (LS) ⭐️

Author: lovechild777

*this is a critics review*

DOES NOT CONTAIN SPOILERS

♢--TITLE--♢

While I really like your cover, I think, if the vampires are not the bad guys in the book, you shouldn't have put such a gory title, it gives the impression that they are, which I think, for your book isn't right. I am speaking only till how much I have read.

♢--BLURB--♢

While it wasn't too uninformative, it also wasnt too little. i like the way you framed your words in the blurb, the flow was just amazing to interest the readers in. I like how you put the reviews down below, because personally, as a reader, I have many times before read books because of amazing reviews given in the description box. Overall, I think it was a great to interest readers.

♢--CHARACTERS--♢

While I like the way your characters are, I think they need just a little more depth to make them perfect. Maybe you could add it when you edit the book? Just a suggestion.

♢--PLOT--♢

Overall, I think your plot is better than 60 percent books I've read on Wattpad. But I think you could do a bit better if you kept the secrets as secrets for a bit more longer. I also think that everyone opening up to Alicia is just a bit too clichéd, isn't it?

♢--STORY FLOW--♢

Your stories flow was good. I really like the sequence of events that took place. Well explained.

♢--WRITING STYLE--♢

Your writing style is reader friendly, easy to comprehend and understand the plot, sequence of events, etc. But I'll recommend for you to look out for places where you cannot really understand what is happening. I found a few places, I don't actually remember all of them, but I know for sure there was one in the prologue.

♢--ORIGINALITY/CREATIVITY--♢

Your story was one of a kind. I've not read much vampire stories but I've read enough to know that your plot was original. You also didn't have many things that are mentioned in  which leaves the readers (readers like me, I like things out of the box) excited and on the edge of thier seats.

♢--COVER AND OTHER GRAPHICS--♢

The Cover is very amazing.  I like the banners as well, especially the quote that is written on it.

♢--DESCRIPTION--♢

I like the description, the way you wrote it. I liked the description of her vision the most. The scenes were so perfectly described, you could imagine it. I also like the way you described your characters.

♢--GRAMMER AND VOCABULARY--♢

I like your use of words, though its not perfect as there are a few places were theorder of the words is bad, such that it confuses the reader on what is actually taking place. Also, in a few places, your dialogues felt like there was something missing. Overall, it was good, better than 70% books here on wattpad.

CHECKLIST:

TITLE: 7/10

✔BLURB: 8/10

✔CHARACTERS: 7/10

✔PLOT: 7/10

✔STORY FLOW: 7/10

✔WRITING STYLE: 7/10

✔ORIGINALITY/CREATIVITY: 8/10

✔COVER AND OTHER GRAPHICS: 8/10

✔DESCRIPTION:7/10

✔GRAMMER AND VOCABULARY:6/10

°●Total:72/100●°

__OVERALL FEEDBACK__

Your story is better than 60% books I've read on wattpad. I love your plot, the originalityof your story is by far better than any other vampire story I've read.

^^SHORT REVIEW^^

(YOU CAN COPY PASTE THIS)

"An amazing book, surely a piece of work. The way this story take you on makes you love and hate vampires at the same time."
-Leah Summers, author.

Great work, keep it up!!!