⭐️ LOVE OR SPY (N) ⭐️

REVIEWED BY: DisneyTsumTsum2
AUTHOR: preshivipes
CHAPTERS READ: 6

COVER & TITLE

Overall, not much to say here! I think you have a great title that suits your book well. Your cover is actually really nice as well! I like the lines going through the words a lot, they added some creativity to the cover.

BLURB

A normal life can vanish in a fraction of a second.

When Julie finds out one day that she comes from a long line of spies, her entire world suddenly changes forever. When Julie finds out that she comes from a long line of spies, her entire world changes forever. 

But that's not the reason for her recruitment into the organisation; she joins them because she learns her dad was killed on a mission and the offender was never caught. Organization. Also, I don't know how I would reword it, but the sentence flow is off.

Finding the perpetrator is her main driving point and she won't rest until she gets her revenge, which is long overdue. I feel like you could replace 'main driving point'

Obstacles come her way and she struggles to overcome them but then, on a mission like every other, she finds the one person she never thought she'd meet. Thinking her problems are all over, she lets her guard down and then the biggest hurdle hits her. She has to make a decision. She has to choose between her loved ones and her life as a spy. The decision seems easy enough, doesn't it? But the choice could make or break her future. What will she choose?
So on this last part, I was a bit confused. Has she caught her fathers killer if she thinks her problems are all over?

It was a great start! I really liked the first sentence, as it caught my attention. Above, the italics are your original blurb, and the bold are just some edits and suggestions I had. (You don't have to take any of them if you don't want to.)

GENERAL

I really liked how you started your story with a description of your main character. I got a great visual of what she looked like, and the way you wrote it said a lot about her personality. 

I thought that some things in your book could be a bit choppy at times. Sometimes, you jump from one thing to another so fast, that the reader has to reread the paragraph to process it. It's not a bit problem or anything, but I would recommend doing a reread of your work sometime to fix those moments.

I loved your plot! The whole idea of your book had a lot of potential. Sometimes books have ideas that could be amazing, but they let you down in the end. However, this was not the case with your book! I loved the premise of spies, (I love spy books in general. :D)

OVERALL

I have only read 6 chapters so far, but I really enjoyed reading  your book. I will definitely make time to read more of it later! You are an amazing writer, and I look forwards to seeing where your book will go!

RUBRIC

9/10 - Cover
5/5 - Title
3/5 - Blurb
5/5 - Writing Style
9/10 - Grammar
8/10 - Flow
9/10 - Description
8/10 - Character
9/10 - Enjoyment
4/5 - Originality
17/20 - Plot

86/100