Chapter Four

Bon POV

It was a normal night. Rain on my window, Netflix, chip bag, giant ass bottle of soda. Everything was great till I heard something worse than any other night. I heard Foxy cry as usual but instead of the usual yelling, I heard him talking about hanging himself. My heart dropped when I heard that. I rushed out of my room into the hallway, opening his door. He was in bed facing the other way, still sobbing quietly to himself.
"F-Foxy, why?  Why say that? Don't do that. Please." I say quietly, chocking back my tears. He quickly sat up realizing I saw him.
He quickly wiped away his tears saying "Ohh h-h-hey bon. What's u-up." It was obvious he was trying to hide his tears.
"Why would you want to end it? I just need answers foxy, please."
"I have no idea what you're talking about." He tried to cover it up.
"I heard what you said. I know what you were going to do."
He started to chuckle but that slowly turned into crying.
"I can't handle it anymore." He finally broke. He tried making a sentence, but he had to gasp for air because he couldn't breath due to the fact that he was now crying uncontrollably. I laid down beside him, burying his head into my chest muffling his cries.
"Why care for me?" He manages to let out.
"It's because.." I start to stutter. "I w-want to h-help you and b-because I l-love y-y-you and I always have and I..." I kept on talking and talking. I couldn't stop crying while speaking . I loved him and wanted him to be happy again. He brought me in closer as we both started to calm down.
"Do you really..?" he said softy.
"Why would I lie to you."
He smiled softly and fell asleep in my arms.